[T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney ★★★○ (Small Update)

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Narokh
Spoken languages: German, English

Re: [T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney ★★★○ (Small Update)

Post by Narokh »

Another quick sprite edit, this time of Thomas Shaw. Only two poses since he doesn't appear that much.
Spoiler : Thomas Shaw Sprites :
ImageImage
ImageImage
Visit my "Matt Silver: Ace Attorney" Trial Series Thread!

I also have a Sprite Thread.

Current Avatar created by Aer
Mlvluu
Spoken languages: Español, Ingles

Post by Mlvluu »

Spoiler : James Tyron is an idiot :
So Laura Trodectus is declared innocent and Victor Dwerng is arrested. How is this any grounds for resigning? Why didn't Tyron simply defend Dwerng?
Mlvluu
Spoken languages: Español, Ingles

Post by Mlvluu »

Is this dead?
casewriter
Spoken languages: English

Post by casewriter »

I refuse to think that this project is dead! I know it's been, like 10 years since the last case, but I know it can be finished! This series was so much fun to play, and the mysteries were very well crafted. I loved the trick in Turnabout at the Convention where the victim was killed in the middle of playing his game, and there was a killer and accomplice. I also liked how it had a small batch of evidence, but each one was very important to the case, everything being used at least once (except the security footage whyyyyy) and multiple being presented multiple times, in different contexts. It really felt like a classic Ace Attorney case, even with the re-used sprites.

The Failed Turnabout was also fun, due to how much effort was put in the characters and mystery, especially with the well-made custom evidence. Both Dwerng and Spicious were fun witnesses, and the case left off on an amazing cliffhanger, with different storylines like what case Tex Johnson was investigating, or if Ms. Trodectus was innocent or not (she probably wasn't). I might have a few complaints about how the story is kind of rushed, but that doesn't take away from how fun it felt to play. I don't want to force anyone to do it, but it's been 10 years, and I know that you, Narokh, and anyone else involved have come up with some incredible ideas for the final case, especially with how long it looks like it's going to be.

I hope this series get's finished, goodbye! :)