[T][AU]Shattered Glass ○★○○○ (Case 0 Teaser available)

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Kirby wright

Re: [T][AU]Shattered Glass ○★○○○ (Case 0 Teaser available)

Post by Kirby wright »

Hello ! I've been playing your trial that I really appreciate by the way, but I've found myself stuck in Ema first testimony :
Spoiler : :
I'm stuck in Ema third or fourth deposition, the one who is followed by Edgeworth pointing a problem on the map. The image does'nt appear as this screenshot shows. https://ibb.co/hJjHNv I think it's maybe due to me playing on FlashFox browser on android, I'll try later on my computer.
TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Post by TheDoctor »

Whoops. Looks like I forgot to change the link. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fix it until Friday, most likely. I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

EDIT: I took a look at it, and it turns out I actually updated the link, so it's a problem with the browser you were using.
Image Image Image
DaDragoon3

Post by DaDragoon3 »

I've barely started the first case and I already love this. Von Karma as a defense attorney sounds really weird, but somehow you make it work. Good job!
Franziskazumi

Post by Franziskazumi »

I haven't even completed the first trial yet, but I can already tell the is a project with much potential. Defense Attorney!Edgeworth is a cool idea and I really like your Manfred--he seems like a good dude ahaha.
The way the characters are written is very convincing as well. All of the dialogue feels very true to the style of an Ace Attorney game.
I look forward to playing this more!