[T] Turnabout Mugging ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

AshuraMage
Spoken languages: English/Portuguese

Re: [T] Turnabout Mugging ★

Post by AshuraMage »

migueloukao wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:41 pm
AshuraMage wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:41 am Hey, I am playing through the case and I´ve reached some parts where I think it was supposed to play an objection track(for example, when you beat McQueen´s testimony) and it just stays silent, maybe it´s a problem with my pc, I don´t know.
Also, the sound doesn´t fully load for me and I have alreaded reloaded the page 5 times
Hey there! I checked the editor, just to be sure, but all OST seems to be working just fine. As XavierWright has posted above, it seems there is some AAO-wide issue? I haven't read about it myself, but that should be it. As general advice, I'd recommend waiting until they fix it to play, as music is a big part of atmosphere and scene climaxes. That's just my opinion, though.
Ok then, so I will just wait :gumshoe:
migueloukao
Spoken languages: English; Portuguese

Post by migueloukao »

AshuraMage wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:00 pm
migueloukao wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:41 pm
AshuraMage wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:41 am Hey, I am playing through the case and I´ve reached some parts where I think it was supposed to play an objection track(for example, when you beat McQueen´s testimony) and it just stays silent, maybe it´s a problem with my pc, I don´t know.
Also, the sound doesn´t fully load for me and I have alreaded reloaded the page 5 times
Hey there! I checked the editor, just to be sure, but all OST seems to be working just fine. As XavierWright has posted above, it seems there is some AAO-wide issue? I haven't read about it myself, but that should be it. As general advice, I'd recommend waiting until they fix it to play, as music is a big part of atmosphere and scene climaxes. That's just my opinion, though.
Ok then, so I will just wait :gumshoe:
From what I've checked, it seems the problem was fixed! Give it a try now!
AshuraMage
Spoken languages: English/Portuguese

Post by AshuraMage »

From what I've checked, it seems the problem was fixed! Give it a try now!
YESSSSSS!!!

I am a bit busy now, but I will definitely give it a try when I am free