[T] Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney – Dark Ace Saga ★☆○○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: [T] A Web of Turnabouts ○

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I recently played through Ace of Turnabouts and enjoyed it quite a bit, glad to see that this project is still alive. Best of luck, looking forward to seeing what direction you'll take this in.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
casewriter
Spoken languages: English

Post by casewriter »

I hope this project is at least, like, 70-80% done by now. That's just a hope, I'm not trying to expect it or anything. This case looks like it's gonna be a lot longer, and even better than Ace of Turnabouts! I can't wait for when I can play it!
ZekromFan57
Spoken languages: English, Igpay Atinlay

Post by ZekromFan57 »

casewriter wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:18 am I hope this project is at least, like, 70-80% done by now. That's just a hope, I'm not trying to expect it or anything. This case looks like it's gonna be a lot longer, and even better than Ace of Turnabouts! I can't wait for when I can play it!
We've fully planned it out. It'll take place over three days (two investigations and two trials). And, free from the constraints of the Case Competition, it's set to be a hell of a lot more ambitious.

Not gonna make any promises, of course. But I guarantee we'll release it before the upcoming film starring John Malkovich directed by Robert Rodriguez.
This is what I hear the kids are into these days:

casewriter

Post by casewriter »

ZekromFan57 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 am
casewriter wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:18 am I hope this project is at least, like, 70-80% done by now. That's just a hope, I'm not trying to expect it or anything. This case looks like it's gonna be a lot longer, and even better than Ace of Turnabouts! I can't wait for when I can play it!
We've fully planned it out. It'll take place over three days (two investigations and two trials). And, free from the constraints of the Case Competition, it's set to be a hell of a lot more ambitious.

Not gonna make any promises, of course. But I guarantee we'll release it before the upcoming film starring John Malkovich directed by Robert Rodriguez.
Your awesome, man! Thank you so much for replying to my post! By the way, if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me if there is going to be any custom evidence or drawings, like the black-and-white stills in the main games? You don't have to tell me any evidence specifically, I just want to know if there is any.
ZekromFan57

Post by ZekromFan57 »

casewriter wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:07 am

Your awesome, man! Thank you so much for replying to my post! By the way, if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me if there is going to be any custom evidence or drawings, like the black-and-white stills in the main games? You don't have to tell me any evidence specifically, I just want to know if there is any.
Yes, and hell yes. And you can thank DVK for the black-and-white stills, imo they look sick

casewriter

Post by casewriter »

ZekromFan57 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:42 am
casewriter wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:07 am

Yes, and hell yes. And you can thank DVK for the black-and-white stills, imo they look sick
Yo, this is gonna be wicked as heck, man! I'm so excited!
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Wait, I just learned that movie starring John Malkovich is coming out in a hundred years whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
AshuraMage
Spoken languages: English/Portuguese

Post by AshuraMage »

casewriter wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:52 pm Wait, I just learned that movie starring John Malkovich is coming out in a hundred years whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
This fancase will look sick when it come out in 2114!!!!
In 2021 I was bored and made an AMV that now has 100K+ views
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Yes, what Zekrom said. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make much progress lately on the remaining framing due to dealing with some irl things, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon.

drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Quick update: I've been able to put some time AAO recently, and the framing is coming along nicely! No promises on a release date, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up the steady progress.

In the meantime...
Spoiler : hype :
Image Image

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ooh exciting! I totally feel you with finding the time to move projects forward. All the best!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
ZekromFan57

Post by ZekromFan57 »

We've hit the one year mark for this thread being up! Here's a hypeshot to celebrate.

Spoiler : :
It's great to see so many people are still hyped for the release of this case. Good news is that a lot of progress has been made recently, so stay tuned for updates.

casewriter

Post by casewriter »

ZekromFan57 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:00 am We've hit the one year mark for this thread being up! Here's a hypeshot to celebrate.

It's great to see so many people are still hyped for the release of this case. Good news is that a lot of progress has been made recently, so stay tuned for updates.
Omg Larry???!!!??!? This case just got a thousand billion times more exciting! Slick background too! :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:
ZekromFan57

Post by ZekromFan57 »

It's hard to believe that it's been two (count em, two) whole years since we released Ace of Turnabouts! As thanks for sticking around and waiting for the sequel for this long, here's a celebration hypeshot.
I'm also happy to report that we've been making really good progress, and I can confirm that the case will be released before humans walk on Mars.

drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Every lie we tell is a debt to the truth.
Coming Soon.