[T] Ace Attorney: The Unfinished Story ●●●○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Re: [T] Ace Attorney: The Unfinished Story ●●●○

Post by samuko »

jdimock wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:48 pm Hey, I just finished playing Case 3 and you did a marvelous job on that. Aside from the times that once again certain dialogue parts were in Spanish instead of English everything else was ok.

That being said I do have a few things to bring up with you that I did take notice of in this new case.

1. For the trial segments out of curiosity, what made you decide to use the other judge from Trials and Tribulations instead of the normal one?

2. For both trial segments in both Parts 2, 5, and 6, there were messed-ups in the voice clips. For Part 2, both Phoenix's and Adrien's voices were in Spanish instead of English whenever the words "Onjection!", "Hold It" or "Take That" appeared. For Parts 5 and 6, although Franziska's voice clips were right, Phoenix's voice clips of "Objection!" was in the voice of Winston Payne's instead of the normal voice for Phoenix. The "Hold It!" and "Take That!" voice clips for Phoenix was fixed for that part though.

Spoiler : :
Now that Case 3 is done and due to Adrien Alterio now being dead this begs the question. For the final case, who is going to be the prosecutor that will preside over Phoenix's portions of the case? Due to Franziska being confirmed as one of Phoenix's assistants during this last case, someone will need to fill in her spot. In my opinion, there are only two options. Either there's going to be a new original prosecutor exclusively for this case, or there will be a returning prosecutor who will come back to face Phoenix in which the only person I can possibly think of is Miles Edgeworth.
Thanks for playing, I'm glad you liked it!
Sorry for the issues about voices. I did the traslations too fast so I didn't notice many mistakes like that. I'll fix that and the rest of the mistakes like many typos.

Answering your questions, the decision for the judge was rather similar to his appearance at T&T - so the usual judge didn't notice Dahlia. Same for Lila.

About the prosecutor, please put that into a spoiler all I can say for now is that 4th trial is much deeper than a attorney vs prosecutor battle.

Though, if you want to know about something specific, you can PM me ;)
Romanjahangir
Spoken languages: Français, Anglais

Post by Romanjahangir »

So i don't know if it normal or not, but for the first part on the second case, after you talk with Gretta about every talk option, you can't do anything. I don't have the option to present the magatama because it doesn't show up... I don't know if it is a bug, or i'm just supposed to move on the next part, or maybe I have to present something to continue ? Anyways.. a bit stuck here so i would need some help please.
成步堂春美
Spoken languages: 汉语

Post by 成步堂春美 »

I get stuck on the Turnabout Debate - Pt. 5-6,I don't know what evidences I have to present.
Do you have a walkthrough? :gumshoe:
samuko

Post by samuko »

成步堂春美 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:18 pm I get stuck on the Turnabout Debate - Pt. 5-6,I don't know what evidences I have to present.
Do you have a walkthrough? :gumshoe:
Hi! I don't have any walkthrough yet.
You can directly ask here where you're stuck or PM me :)
kal0123456789
Spoken languages: English

Post by kal0123456789 »

I'm stuck in The Missing Turnabout - Pt. 3
After finsihing Gretta's psyche-locks in detention center and she leaves, what needs to be done?
samuko

Post by samuko »

kal0123456789 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:40 am I'm stuck in The Missing Turnabout - Pt. 3
After finsihing Gretta's psyche-locks in detention center and she leaves, what needs to be done?
If you have presented the heart's magazine to Gumshoe as well, you should be able to go to the temple's main hall.
成步堂春美
Spoken languages: 汉语

Post by 成步堂春美 »

:phoenix: When will case 4 be translated completely?I can't wait to play it! :pearlhappy:
samuko

Post by samuko »

成步堂春美 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:37 am :phoenix: When will case 4 be translated completely?I can't wait to play it! :pearlhappy:
Hi! It's going to take a long time now for me to finish this. :/
But I have plenty of work done as to release what I've made so far. So a demo version is coming very soon :nod:
necrogirl
Spoken languages: English

Post by necrogirl »

looks like the series will be staying true to it's title for a while yet, lol.
samuko

Post by samuko »

necrogirl wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:45 pm looks like the series will be staying true to it's title for a while yet, lol.
yeah pretty much that :calisto:
samuko

Post by samuko »

The Prologue and Part 1 of the last trial: The Proven Turnabout are now aviable!
It's a demo version, so a few things will likely change when it's finished.

I've been working at this for a while, and I have a lot more ideas, so I will get back with this as soon as I can.

I hope you like this introduction! :nod: