Can't save my trial all of a sudden?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

ChrisTheEnby
Spoken languages: English

Can't save my trial all of a sudden?

Post by ChrisTheEnby »

So i've been working on a trial and while I can still edit my trial and make changes and can still playtest and everything, I can't save any more changes I make, be it adding scenes, editing existing scenes, etc. At first I though maybe I was rubbing up against a scene/content limit, but it's the same deal if I try deleting scenes to try to a save it at a point where it'd be under a limit if I was rubbing up against one.

Which is a shame because it's been working fine up until this point in this long trial I've been working on. If ir was gonna stop working from too many scenes or elements and stuff I expected it to break way sooner than this, and the fact deleting scenes/content isn't helping is also concerning. Any insight on this would help a lot!
applekitty

Re: Can't save my trial all of a sudden?

Post by applekitty »

Can you provide more info? Like, do you click save and nothing happens? No window, no page refreshing, etc?
ImageImageImage
ChrisTheEnby

Post by ChrisTheEnby »

When I go to save after making changes, the page just hangs and doesn't save it, if i try refreshing the page it reverts all my changes back.
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

ChrisTheEnby wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:10 pm When I go to save after making changes, the page just hangs and doesn't save it, if i try refreshing the page it reverts all my changes back.
How long have you tried waiting? Sometimes it can take a while. Eventually you'll get an error message if it can't save.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
AlterUniverse
Spoken languages: Español, English, Deutsch, Eu falo um pouco de PT

Post by AlterUniverse »

ChrisTheEnby wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:10 pm When I go to save after making changes, the page just hangs and doesn't save it, if i try refreshing the page it reverts all my changes back.
When that happens try to open a new tab in the same navegator and go into the main website of AAO and check if you logged out from your account, sometimes if you're staying a long time in the case editor it logs out from your account, put your account back and log in in the other tab and then go to the main tab and try to save the changes, that would do the trick.