Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

starkidsymbol
Spoken languages: English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by starkidsymbol »

a late hello from me!!

call me star/sebastian! i stumbled upon this website while looking for the other ace attorney online, but hey, i've been wanting to turn my aa case idea into a reality, and this is the perfect place to do it.
(=3) debeste.png (=3)
Gawa1309

Post by Gawa1309 »

Hello!
I'm Gawa and i decided to create myself an account here after discovering the vast world of AA fancases/fangames. I'm looking forward to checking out everything this community has to offer!
:D
Yogadin

Post by Yogadin »

Yello, dudes!

You know what I think is totally tubular? Ace Attorney fancases. Just one problem, I don’t have a PC anymore, as my old one is destroyed beyond repair. I discovered this site while grieving for my lost friend ):
I’m working on my own AA fangame on aaonline now, while playing some of the masterpieces by the community on the side. I’m excited to be a part of this community, and I hope I enjoy my time here. Yogadin, out.
ZephyrBoreas

Post by ZephyrBoreas »

Foreword: At the time of writing this post (30/03/2022), my name said "ZepherBoreas". I didn't spellcheck when I signed up. Whoops

Hello Fellow Ace Attornies. I'm ZephyrBoreas.
I'll just bullet point to keep things brief.
  • My username means "Gentle North Wind" (Just a small bit of trivia for you.)
  • I'm in my mid 20's and work in retail. (Yes, I am a constant meaty ball of stress. Before you ask. :calisto: )
  • I've been a fan of the series for a fair number of years now. And have played every game (Still in the process of finishing DGS 1+2 on the switch. :ron: )
  • I stumbled across this site many, many moons ago. Forgot it existed, then somehow remembered about it again. Hence, now my account creation.
With that being said, I hope I see some of you around on the forums. :larry:
Sonnie Celanna

Post by Sonnie Celanna »

Hiya, been lurking for a while now, technically years but only really even understood there were forums here recently. (Tell you what, made finding new cases to play easier than it used to be.)

My name is Sonnie and I've been a fan of Ace Attorney since 2016 and have played every game except for AII2, though I'm in the process of changing that. I figured it was about time I properly got involved in the community now.

If and when I post things, they'll probably mostly be related to Athena or Trucy because I have a soft spot for those girls but as long as I can tell good stories, I'm happy. Hope I can become a more active presence around here from now on, nice to meet you all!
S. Cel :april: :pearlhappy:
Franziskazumi

Post by Franziskazumi »

Hey, everybody! The name's Kazumi, but you can also call me Franzi or Franziska.
(Any variation of my name works just fine, really.) :fran:

I got into Ace Attorney just a couple months back and I've been hooked ever since! I've played through the original trilogy, both Investigations games, and I'm working my way through Apollo Justice right now!

I'm sure it's obvious by my username, but favorite character is Franziska. I think she's a very well-written and fun character who also has a lovely design. (I love fancy outfits that are maybe a just bit over the top.)
My other faves are Edgeworth, Kay, Phoenix, and Maya! They're all very fun. :maya:

I've been interested in playing (and making) fan cases lately and this seemed like the right place to come. (I've noticed this site has a plethora of fan cases and useful guides for making them.) Hope to be somewhat active here!

Outside of Ace Attorney, I enjoy studying foreign languages, working with vocal synths, and drawing (especially when I get to try new brushes and techniques). Nice to meet you all! I look forward to learning my way around the forums! :fran:
saccharineFractal

Post by saccharineFractal »

hey!! im fractal!! i use they/them pronouns 4 your information :mrgreen: and im a 4 dimentional being
please welcome me into your cult community! (=3)
Morton

Post by Morton »

Hello everyone, my name is morton and I am a newbie here and would like to say hello.

I hope I will learn something new and very interesting.
Robbybobby05

Post by Robbybobby05 »

Greetings! My name is Robbybobby05! :) I use he/him pronouns. I've been a fan of Ace Attorney since...middle school, honestly. I hope to play and write some cool fangames.

My main hobbies outside of gaming is writing and making music. I used to just write "scripts" in google docs before I found this site and this site is a blessing.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Welcome everyone!
In my experience, trial making is still active, and there are a few active artists around.
It's exciting to see people still finding this place.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Welcome new folks! :D
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
johnwood

Post by johnwood »

Hello everyone!anti wordle :)
I am John and I am pleased to be a member of this community.
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Woah, I totally forgot to do this. Hello.
Yup, that's all from me.
frazzelc
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by frazzelc »

Hello, all! I'm decently new to the Phoenix Wright fandom, and I just found out this existed. Hopefully I can find some cool people to hang out with and generally have a good time!
"I don't know what everyone wants me to be
I only know just how to be me."

- Donkey Kong (1998)
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Hi guys I'm really new to the fandom. Hi :3
ImageImageImage