June-pie(aka Sugar Milk)'s custom sprites and resources

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

June-pie
Spoken languages: English

Re: June-pie(aka Sugar Milk)'s custom sprites and resources

Post by June-pie »

Plus my own interpretation of the courthouse viewed from outside! :) Image
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

June-pie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:43 am Plus my own interpretation of the courthouse viewed from outside! :) Image
Wow, that looks really professional, almost like something from Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice.
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Hey, June-Pie. This isn't exactly art related, but I feel it would be good to get your opinion. When talking about your Cliff Boulder, I mentioned how he gave off the same great villain vibes as Mills Macintosh. Mills was from Phoenix Wright: Trials After Justice, which is a fan series that has been on hiatus since 2013. It's a really good series, which I would recommend to play if you haven't. Anyways, it received an update from the creator, SilentBobX, back in January of last year, on the Court-Record forums. He said he was going to look into making the final episode. It's been over a year now, so I'm just wondering... Will the series ever be finished? A basic plot has already been given out for the final case, and yet no news has been given.

I understand that, based on his Deviantart account, he's working on a lot of Shantae comics, which look really cool by the way. However, I would at least like an update sometime down the line. I'm not asking you to tell to give an update or anything, I would just like your opinion on the situation. I know that creators often take long breaks between their works, especially fan creators, as they come up with new ideas. I just think it would be really cool to have another great, fully completed fan series alongside others on PyWright like Conflict of Interest, and even AAonline projects like Beyond the shadows. What's your opinion?

I know this was kind of random, but the whole Trials After Justice situation has been an intriguing one for awhile. I'm convinced someone will eventually make the final case, or announce it's cancellation, which the latter I really wouldn't want. Reply back any time, and have a good day, June-Pie!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

casewriter wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:54 am Hey, June-Pie. This isn't exactly art related, but I feel it would be good to get your opinion. When talking about your Cliff Boulder, I mentioned how he gave off the same great villain vibes as Mills Macintosh. Mills was from Phoenix Wright: Trials After Justice, which is a fan series that has been on hiatus since 2013. It's a really good series, which I would recommend to play if you haven't. Anyways, it received an update from the creator, SilentBobX, back in January of last year, on the Court-Record forums. He said he was going to look into making the final episode. It's been over a year now, so I'm just wondering... Will the series ever be finished? A basic plot has already been given out for the final case, and yet no news has been given.

I understand that, based on his Deviantart account, he's working on a lot of Shantae comics, which look really cool by the way. However, I would at least like an update sometime down the line. I'm not asking you to tell to give an update or anything, I would just like your opinion on the situation. I know that creators often take long breaks between their works, especially fan creators, as they come up with new ideas. I just think it would be really cool to have another great, fully completed fan series alongside others on PyWright like Conflict of Interest, and even AAonline projects like Beyond the shadows. What's your opinion?

I know this was kind of random, but the whole Trials After Justice situation has been an intriguing one for awhile. I'm convinced someone will eventually make the final case, or announce it's cancellation, which the latter I really wouldn't want. Reply back any time, and have a good day, June-Pie!
(I forgot to mention this, I actually based Cliff off of Brock from Pokemon.) My opinion? Well, there are multiple reasons for a project to go on hiatus, lack of motivation, mental health, life in general. The creator actually gave an update recently? My opinion would be this: I think you should just wait and be patient def takes more than a year to complete a fancase depending on its length. Especially if the creator has a life outside of that. I wouldn't stress too much about it.
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

June-pie wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:32 pm
casewriter wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:54 am Hey, June-Pie. This isn't exactly art related, but I feel it would be good to get your opinion. When talking about your Cliff Boulder, I mentioned how he gave off the same great villain vibes as Mills Macintosh. Mills was from Phoenix Wright: Trials After Justice, which is a fan series that has been on hiatus since 2013. It's a really good series, which I would recommend to play if you haven't. Anyways, it received an update from the creator, SilentBobX, back in January of last year, on the Court-Record forums. He said he was going to look into making the final episode. It's been over a year now, so I'm just wondering... Will the series ever be finished? A basic plot has already been given out for the final case, and yet no news has been given.

(I forgot to mention this, I actually based Cliff off of Brock from Pokemon.) My opinion? Well, there are multiple reasons for a project to go on hiatus, lack of motivation, mental health, life in general. The creator actually gave an update recently? My opinion would be this: I think you should just wait and be patient def takes more than a year to complete a fancase depending on its length. Especially if the creator has a life outside of that. I wouldn't stress too much about it.
Hey, June-Pie! Thanks for replying. You're right, I shouldn't worry too much about it. I know that writing can take a long time, especially with the reasons you've given. I'm just always very excited about what people are going to be making up next, because it's always great to play and critique. I'm excited for the end of the Red Truth comp, because based on the screenshots, it all looks pretty cool. Have a good day, June-Pie!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Knives, knives, knives! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"YES, funky!"
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

casewriter wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:47 pm
June-pie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:43 am Plus my own interpretation of the courthouse viewed from outside! :) Image
Wow, that looks really professional, almost like something from Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice.
Was really just me taking irl pics and editing em haha. XD
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

June-pie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 am
casewriter wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:47 pm
Was really just me taking irl pics and editing em haha. XD
I guess I'm just the easily impressed type, haha. Still like it though.
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Spoiler : Detention Centre :
ImageImage
A detention centre for anyone who wants do any duel destinys era cases!
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Hey, June-Pie! I was thinking, are you ever going to add your Chroma Prysm, Andre Pener, and Ricardo Leer characters to this thread? It's still pretty easy to find them on the AA OC collection, but I think it would be best to have all your original characters here, as people don't have to search further to find your other work.
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

casewriter wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:08 am Hey, June-Pie! I was thinking, are you ever going to add your Chroma Prysm, Andre Pener, and Ricardo Leer characters to this thread? It's still pretty easy to find them on the AA OC collection, but I think it would be best to have all your original characters here, as people don't have to search further to find your other work.
I've been meaning to add them I've just been distracted a bunch lately. XO I'll get to it eventually! :)
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Hello, June-Pie. This might sound like a strange request, but could you give the bases of all your characters? What I mean is, I want to know what body parts were ripped from other characters from actual Ace Attorney games. I think it would also be cool to know which parts of your characters were completely from scratch, that being you designed them yourself.

I noticed that another notable spriter, Lind, showed what bases for their characters they used, which sparked an interesting touch to each character they make. I feel it would be an interesting touch to add about each of your characters, as they all are rather distinct. That's just my opinion though; let me know what you think at any time. Have a good day.
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Spoiler : Nona Mathews :
Went ahead and finished an a sprite set I started a while back! This lass's name is Nona Mathews.
"YES, funky!"
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

June-pie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:07 am
Went ahead and finished an a sprite set I started a while back! This lass's name is Nona Mathews.
Aw man! I love this character! She's got that kind of derpy look going on with her, which is really adorable! I don't know about anyone else, but she looks kind of cross-eyed in some sprites, though I think that adds to her charm. Great shading once again!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

casewriter wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:05 am
June-pie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:07 am
Aw man! I love this character! She's got that kind of derpy look going on with her, which is really adorable! I don't know about anyone else, but she looks kind of cross-eyed in some sprites, though I think that adds to her charm. Great shading once again!
She's... Not meant to look cross eyed actually. XD Though I can kinda see it in the sprites where her head is down I guess haha. XD
"YES, funky!"