Resources: AA OC Collection!

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Peacefullife
Spoken languages: English

Re: Resources: AA OC Collection!

Post by Peacefullife »

Hey guys, I remember I have already seen Cherisa Mango's front sprite before, but I forget it :tigre: ( If possible, I would also like to see more about her vertical paintings! Her eyes are really beautiful :fran: , and the author is very impressive. Hope to receive help :pearlhappy:
Peacefullife

Post by Peacefullife »

Peacefullife wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:10 am Hey guys, I remember I have already seen Cherisa Mango's front sprite before, but I forget it :tigre: ( If possible, I would also like to see more about her vertical paintings! Her eyes are really beautiful :fran: , and the author is very impressive. Hope to receive help :pearlhappy:
Oh yeah, I just wanted to ask if it's possible to add other Mango drawings to the Google document, because some of the ones on the inspection platform are not enough :lol:
casewriter

Post by casewriter »

Peacefullife wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:45 pm
Peacefullife wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:10 am Hey guys, I remember I have already seen Cherisa Mango's front sprite before, but I forget it :tigre: ( If possible, I would also like to see more about her vertical paintings! Her eyes are really beautiful :fran: , and the author is very impressive. Hope to receive help :pearlhappy:
Oh yeah, I just wanted to ask if it's possible to add other Mango drawings to the Google document, because some of the ones on the inspection platform are not enough :lol:
I think it would be best to ask for permission from the creator for them or you to make more sprites. It's kinda their work.
Peacefullife

Post by Peacefullife »

casewriter wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:02 pm
Peacefullife wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:45 pm
I think it would be best to ask for permission from the creator for them or you to make more sprites. It's kinda their work.
Is it like this? Okay, thank you for your suggestion :larry:
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Making new poses for existing characters is fine afaik. There are a few sets with a "2" next to them to show edits by others.

If the user is still active though it is worth sending them a courtesy message asking if it's okay (as it can depend on the artist). If the user has disappeared for some time now you may be fine.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Spoiler : Ben Light :
New defense attorney oc! His name is Ben Light! Added him to the google drive AND the doc!
"YES, funky!"
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

We made some Laura Frost edits for her younger set cause we felt that she deserved more than just two poses. Here they are! They've been added to the Drive. :)
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

For ace attorney case dev discord members, Yall remember that Irish judge I showed yall like, 2 whole years ago? Well I finally went back and finished his set!
Spoiler : Irish Judge :
(added him to the drive and doc)
(as well as my thread)
"YES, funky!"
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Nother new character! And old gentleman named William Foog the 2nd! :)
Spoiler : William Foog the 2nd :
"YES, funky!"
risefromtheashes

(Post written by Ashley)

Made some new edited poses for three of the sets on here! They've all been added to the existing folders for those characters (in a nested folder called "Bonus poses by risefromtheashes"). Hopefully this'll encourage some more use of POC sprites!

Priscilla Cutter -- some more front sprites to balance out her set!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evelynn Tulle -- some closed-eye poses to add some depth, plus one with her mugshot face
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Maycee DeChryme -- a closed-eye pose for when she's relaxed :)
ImageImage
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
risefromtheashes

A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE! SEEKING AAI-STYLE SPRITES!
(Post written by Ashley)

There are a lot of canon AAI sprites that could be used in AAI-related fan content -- but it's very, very hard to use them because there just aren't any OCs that fit the AAI style. Sure, there are a few attorneys whose bodies aren't cut off at the bottom of the frame, but oftentimes that comes at the expense of artistic details. And because they're made with the intention of showing them in court, they have limited poses and movements, meaning they're not as visually impactful as a sprite like, say, Kay Faraday, or Colias Palaeno. So, I just added a section called "AAI-Style" to the Google doc listed in the OP.

There are a few people who've made front-facing sprites of canon AAI characters -- so to balance it out, let's also make AAI-style sprites of OCs! Please submit any AAI-style sprites you create, or have permission to share, and we will upload them to the new section of the document!

Keep in mind -- in a pinch, AAI-style sprites could double as attorney sprites. Win-win! :)
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:

----------
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

I was slightly uneasy about all of the sprites being centralized to one location/account, so I took a backup and hosted it in a few different places. It's not something I'm going to do regularly or anything, but now there's at least a dated backup in case something happens. I recommend that others also take their own backups for stuff like this every now and then.

July 2023 Backup
Mega
Mediafire
DepositFiles
Zippyshare

Also, noticed the folders for the Teiai Goons say "Telai" instead of "Teiai". Not a super big deal, but fixed that in these downloads.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks Time! Appreciate the back ups!
I've updated the folder name for the Teiai Goons.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
risefromtheashes

TimeAxis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:10 am I was slightly uneasy about all of the sprites being centralized to one location/account, so I took a backup and hosted it in a few different places. It's not something I'm going to do regularly or anything, but now there's at least a dated backup in case something happens. I recommend that others also take their own backups for stuff like this every now and then.

July 2023 Backup
Mega
Mediafire
DepositFiles
Zippyshare

Also, noticed the folders for the Teiai Goons say "Telai" instead of "Teiai". Not a super big deal, but fixed that in these downloads.
Thank you!
Also, we'll fix that typo everywhere it exists. Thanks for pointing it out.
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:

----------
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Since I've been binging PPG with a friend of mine recently I felt inspired to do Blossom but in Ace attorney! The other 2 Powerpuffs will be following her shortly!
Spoiler : Blossom (The Powerpuff Girls) :
"YES, funky!"