[T] Turnabout Detectives (Redux) ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Zero Kirby
Spoken languages: English, Very Poor French

[T] Turnabout Detectives (Redux) ●

Post by Zero Kirby »

Check it: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=83841 (Spoilers for the PW Trilogy, AJ, and Investigations)

So I haven't posted here in approximately a billionty years, so hi, I'm Zero Kirby, uhhhhh, I've spent the last waytoolong working on a remake of my one "big" trial, Turnabout Detectives. Creatively titled Turnabout Detectives (Redux). It's a remake of a trial from 2009-2010 so, uh, yeah.

It's absolutely nothing special. Back then I was pretty much writing it by the seat of my pants, and I was only slightly less lazy (and much less busy) than I am these days, so it only took about two years. In fact, the original topic for the original five-part release has a weird archaeological tree ring thing going on where you can see me rapidly left behind by the advances of the trial editor. It's actually hilarious.

While I did touch up a bit of the prose and "flow" as it were, in some of the clumsier parts, it's still by and large the same thing as the old one. Most of the improvements are in the audio-visual department. You might wonder why I spent so much time on this, well, I can't really answer that question. Just kinda felt like finishing it. A bit of a sunk-cost kind of thing but it is what it is.

Learned a lot while remaking this trial. Like, "next time you make a new trial, actually do proper planning." If there is a next time, y'know, life permitting and all that.

Anywhoo, just wanted to get this off my chest, out the door, not have to worry about it anymore. I do genuinely hope folks enjoy it.