Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

*You can use everything you see here. No need to ask, but the credit is obligatory. And do tell me if you actually use them. 8D*
SPRITES
Hannah Flower
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
Reading (start up - 2550)
ImageImageImage
Bowing (Startup - 0,65 sec)
ImageImageImage
Smiling
ImageImage
Not Normal
ImageImage
Normal
ImageImage
Thinking
ImageImage
Determined
ImageImage
ImageImage
Happy
ImageImage

(start up - 500)
ImageImageImage
Giggling
ImageImage
Annoyed
(start up - 2100)
ImageImageImage

Shock
(start up - 850)
ImageImageImage
Sad
ImageImage
Crying
ImageImage
Angry
ImageImage
ImageImage

This is the second set of sprites aka Hannah trying to hide her emotions. Some of those can also be interpreted as forced emotions. Like, for example, happy.
Normal 2 aka serious mode aka "I almost hate the person I'm talking to right now (sometimes)" XD
ImageImage
Thinking
ImageImage
Happy
ImageImage
Angry (start up - 1500)
Great. Her full on anger looks like mild annoyance compared to anger she's trying to hide. XD
ImageImageImage
Annoyed
ImageImageImage
Shock (start up - 600)
ImageImageImage

Sad
ImageImage
Crying (start up - 2400)
ImageImageImage
Gaudee Loks

Saluting (start up - 2400)
ImageImageImage
Normal
ImageImage
ImageImage
Thinking
ImageImage
Determined
ImageImage
Happy
ImageImage
Random nodding sprite (time - 1450)
Serene
ImageImage
Indecisive
ImageImageImage
Incredulous
ImageImage
Annoyed
ImageImageImage
Serious
ImageImage
Unnamed sprite
ImageImage
Shocked
ImageImage
Sad
ImageImage
Angry (start up - 1500)
ImageImageImage

Toddler
ImageImageImage
Old sprites
Normal
ImageImage
Angry (start up - 1,5 sec)
ImageImageImage

Artwork

ImageImage
Nina Cloud/Stellaria
Normal
ImageImage

Normal
ImageImage

Random sprites

Older Nina___ A failed frankentracing attempt
ImageImage
Renée Bao
Kara Meller
ImageImage
ImageImage

Artwork

ImageImage
Lola Bell
Normal (with notes)
ImageImage
Normal (without notes)
ImageImage
First design
EVIDENCE
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BACKGROUNDS

Random photos that can potentionally be made into backgrounds - http://imgur.com/a/M2BYP
Free to use. :P

Winter version
Summer version
With sunlight
Without sunlight
Sunlight popup
Earth
Rainbow whatever
Butterflies
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EDITS
Sprites taken from Court-Records
Summery Gourd Lake
Glitchy Psyche-Locks
With black "background"
Transparent

RANDOM (and probably useless) STUFF
Hannah sporting Bright Rainbow Dress from Neopets.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Touch Detective Gaudee
Eleanor Blaze
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 140 times in total.
Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Calvinball »

It's all done in a very fun art style. I don't know much about drawing myself, but from what I can see it looks really good!

Although I feel obligated to point out that Edgeworth's haiku is missing one syllable on the first line and two on the second. ^~^

And the joke about Edgeworth's age compared to Hannah Flower's -- I thought that was rather funny.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Mr. Onizuka
Spoken languages: English, Español

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

I really like the style as well. It's very cartoonish and fun! I would love to see this character as a sprite, for people to use her in cases. Good job!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

She's cute! I like the art style as well! You put a lot of emotion into her expressions, and it gives her lots of personslity!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

calvinball wrote:It's all done in a very fun art style. I don't know much about drawing myself, but from what I can see it looks really good!

Although I feel obligated to point out that Edgeworth's haiku is missing one syllable on the first line and two on the second. ^~^

And the joke about Edgeworth's age compared to Hannah Flower's -- I thought that was rather funny.
Ah, thank you for such a kind feedback. ^_^

Haha, I felt something was off. :cute: Should've looked up how to write a haiku once more.

And here I was, thinking if I should've even included this sketch. Glad I have, after all.
Mr. Onizuka wrote:I really like the style as well. It's very cartoonish and fun! I would love to see this character as a sprite, for people to use her in cases. Good job!
You have no idea how happy your comment makes me. :D I'd love to see her as a sprite, too. XD I did try my hand at making sprites of her once.
Here's one of them - Image After seeing it looks nothing like an AA sprite I sort of gave up, but your feedback inspired me to try again. This time I'll use existing sprites as a base.
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ann-nna wrote:
Mr. Onizuka wrote:I really like the style as well. It's very cartoonish and fun! I would love to see this character as a sprite, for people to use her in cases. Good job!
You have no idea how happy your comment makes me. :D I'd love to see her as a sprite, too. XD I did try my hand at making sprites of her once.
Here's one of them - Image After seeing it looks nothing like an AA sprite I sort of gave up, but your feedback inspired me to try again. This time I'll use existing sprites as a base.
It may not be the AA style, but it's so well done! I love it! I love the colour choice, the rainbow colours on the jacket, and the smooth animation! It looks really nice! :pearlhappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote:She's cute! I like the art style as well! You put a lot of emotion into her expressions, and it gives her lots of personslity!
Thanks! Glad you think so. :mrgreen: I'm trying to make her an interesting character. Hopefully, I'll succeed.
SuperAj3 wrote:
Ann-nna wrote:
It may not be the AA style, but it's so well done! I love it! I love the colour choice, the rainbow colours on the jacket, and the smooth animation! It looks really nice! :pearlhappy:
Thanks a lot! :larry: Well, I love this sprite myself, but my goal was to make it as similar to AA style as possible. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to after messing around with original sprites for a while. Practice makes perfect, after all. XD
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

That's a really fresh style! I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you :)

(However, please be careful not to double-post! That is, posting twice consecutively in a short period of time. I'll be taking care of those posts for you, but mind that in the future! You can Edit your posts to avoid that)
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Danielinhoni wrote:That's a really fresh style! I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you :)

(However, please be careful not to double-post! That is, posting twice consecutively in a short period of time. I'll be taking care of those posts for you, but mind that in the future! You can Edit your posts to avoid that)

Thanks a bunch and sorry, I'll be more careful. :)
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

I saw your new sprites you added! They look really good! You definitely have come closer to the AA style proportion-wise! She looks really good! :pearlhappy: (And your drawings are all really nice too! especially the coloured ones!)
ImageImageImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote:I saw your new sprites you added! They look really good! You definitely have come closer to the AA style proportion-wise! She looks really good! :pearlhappy: (And your drawings are all really nice too! especially the coloured ones!)
Thanks! I just wish it wasn't only because I used parts of origina sprites. XD;
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Edited the only sprite I have so far. The only... Man, I'm lazy. XD
Old - Image New - Image
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

More sketches! 8D
Guess what? I forgot that I gave Hannah an accent. So she speaks normally in the previous sketches. *facepalm* She has major problems with pronouncing some sounds. Probably not a good thing for a translator. XD
Hannah's hobby's gymnastics. During her stay in L.A. she has no opportunity to attend a gym so she practises on her own when she can. She has a weird sense of "when she can". XD
The only reason she didn't get fired right away after becoming her childish self is that she actually gets her share of the work done. Nobody knows when and how. XD
Image - chibi 8D
Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Post by Calvinball »

Nice sketches, and good luck with the sprite project!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Calvinball wrote:Nice sketches, and good luck with the sprite project!
Thanks, I'll need it. XD