[RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [OPEN]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Re: [RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [O

Post by Topaz »

C9 - Wonderland Theme Park

"What are we doing here?" Cass asks, as if it should be obvious "We're on a date! Miyu wanted to go to the theme park today, so we did. Aaaaand, that's where we ended up. But we're not here for a double date, so don't expect us to tag along with you lovebirds." she teased, giggling.

"I wanna ride... everything." Miyu adds.

K5 - Business Park - Goodwill Hunting
Spoiler : OoC :
Gav has left the RP, and allowed this.
Violet shoves her way to the TS Industries booth. It's much larger than the rest, and is attracting a huge crowd. But Violet sees what none of these people can: A gigantic jet black squid injecting the booth-goers with a pink mist through its tentacles. The squid makes little tiny prods on the heads of each person and leaves them with a small hole oozing a pink fluid. How is nobody seeing this thing?? Is this what's causing everyone to behave really weirdly?

The squid notices Violet looking at it, and hisses at her. Despite how loud the hiss is, nobody bats an eyelid. It quickly slinks off towards the high ceiling, and shatters through a glass panel. Everyone notices the glass smashing, and worried screams fill the hall. Violet has no time to reassure them that it's okay, and instead flies off through the same panel. In the air, she quickly spots the squid heading for the coast. If she let it escape, it'd just do this again.

"I have no time for this..." she mutters, then chases after the squid at high speed. Eventually, she meets the squid above the ocean. Both flying in the air, they exchange a minute of suspenseful silence, before Violet quickly throws her knives at it. The squid, however, easily bats off the knives, and causes them to fall to the sea. She creates more, and continues attacking, but it seems to be for naught. As she makes more and more knives, Violet gets weaker and weaker, eventually being unable to forge a toothpick. Her flight begins to get shaky, and she can feel herself getting really tired.

Noticing her weakness, the squid wraps it's tentacles around her, making Violet completely immobile, then falls towards the sea below. A few seconds later, the two plunge underneath the water. The squid carries Violet deeper and deeper into the ocean, until the poor girl can't hold her breath any longer. She bubbles, and water begins to fill her lungs. Violet loses consciousness. She drowns moments later, the jet black squid having easily claimed her life. The squid squeezes her dead body, and it evaporates into pink bubbles that rise all the way back to the surface before popping and forming a pink mist. The mist dissipates, leaving behind not a single trace of the young girl that was once Violet Beeker.

Violetta has died.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

"W-We're not lovebirds! F***ing hell Irina, why did you say we were on a date..."

"But... Yeah. Enjoy yourselves, I guess... It was.... Uhh.... Cool to meet you, I guess..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Emily's Dressing Room:

"You do, then..." Aya listened to Emily go on about Alistair and some kind of system. Something about controlling what Aya sees? Aya failed to find a correlation. That, plus how powerful this woman seemed in terms of personality, led Aya to believe that Emily was a complete loon, despite the fact that she was probably rational.

So when Aya got yanked out of her chair, of course she'd accept Emily's offer. She had this feeling that this woman was powerful from a magical standpoint as well. While it didn't seem like she'd get angry easily, Aya couldn't take any chances.

"I wouldn't mind. Friend."
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

"Yeah, it's nice to know we're not the only ones with these weird powers. Sure as heck have no idea what to do with them though, haha." Cass scratches the back of her head, and laughs awkwardly "Oh! Here, why don't I give you both my number? Miyu's too. Then, if something happens like a big space monster you can call us over to help."

Without allowing a response, Cass writes two numbers on a napkin and gives it to Hikari.

"There ya go! With that, we'll be off to enjoy the rides."

"I wanna ride all of it..."

Cass takes Miyu's hand, and the two walk off into the crowds. A few seconds later, and they're out of sight probably on their way to one of the attractions. What now, Irina and Hikari? Will you two fall in love here, at the park? I can't bear the suspense! Doki doki!

E2 - Dance Hall Dressing Room

"Alright, that's great!" Emily clasped her hands over Aya's and beamed at her "My break is almost up, so I want you to come back when the meet and greet is over. Okay?"

Emily led Aya to the door of the dressing room, and instructed her to use the back exit to avoid pushing through more crowds. She then rushed off back to the Dance Hall proper to attend to more fans. Guess this means you'll be back later.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

H7 - Shipping Dock - Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza

Silvia was starting to grow tired from doing the same motion over and over. (that certainly didn't take long)
She looked around, seeing that the magical girls' combined efforts barely made any progress.

"Fight on, brave warriors." Even though she encouraged them, she backed a little away from the front line, only stabbing at enemies that got close here and there.

Alright, Silvia. Time to be the strategist. Think... think!

"Hm... there are just so many. I got it! We could simply destroy the entire dock! Then they'd all fall into the water - splaaash - and be defeated... isn't that a great idea?"
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Outside the back of the Dance Hall:

So... that was it, then. That was a very fast break. Aya wasn't the fastest speaker, but she was fairly certain that was less than 15 minutes. Do all pop stars have no sense of time? This just further confirmed that Emily had completely lost it in some point in her life. And she was gone before Aya could ask for a time to return. Oh, well. She'll eat lunch and then check back.

Aya moves to WcDonalds - F2
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

H7 - Shipping Dock - Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza

"This is Sasa-tan's papa's dock, you aren't destroying it!" you hear the girl shout from the other end of the dock. Does this mean she's do-

All of a sudden, the jet black whale is flung from the waters, and lands in front of the team. It crushes a ton of spiders, and flails about on the ground.

"Mooooove out of the waaaaay~!" Sasako commands the girls, and flies up above the whale. The girls all scatter, getting a safe distance from the whale. This probably meant Sasako was gonna do something big...

"Incircumscriptiblis Adfectus!"

From Sasako's wand shoots a beam of comical stars, that completely engulfs all the spiders and the whale. It does no property damage, but the enemies deteriorate rapidly under the star power. The whale roars one last death cry, before completely disappearing. The beam fades away eventually, revealing nothing but the usual mist, and a pink gemstone. Sasako lands, and happily skips over to the gemstone. She picks it up, and holds it to the sky in a useless, dramatic fashion.

"Magic piece, GET!"

Sasko pockets the gem, and the team gather again.

"Good job, everyone! Those spiders are too much to handle at the same time as the big guys, so it was good to have your help. We're an amazing wonderful super cute team! Defenders of peace and love! Let's go to a karaoke booth and party 'til the sun comes up, whaddya say? Huh? Wanna get wasted and have a rave? Sasa-tan has got glowsticks! Sasa-tan even has some E-"

A cheerful anime theme song plays from Sasako's pocket. It's her phone.

"Awww, darnit. Sorry, gals, but that's Sasa-tan's papa calling. Gotta go! Catch ya later, alligator!"

Sasako flies into the sky after that abrupt interruption, and goes off to who-knows-where. Well, that's that done with. The docks are safe for another day. Teamwork prevails in the end! Something about friendship!

Elly, Hibiki, Silvia and Elisabeth have completed the quest Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza and earned exp!

Elly has leveled up to Lvl. 2!
Silvia has leveled up to Lvl. 2!
Hibiki has leveled up to Lvl. 2!
Elisabeth has leveled up to Lvl. 2!
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

H7- Shipping Docks

Everything had suddenly happened so fast that Hibiki hadn't really had time to process what she had just seen. Evidently "Sasa-tan" was somebody of far greater skill than she was, at least for now. But hey, they'd fought those monsters and not died brutally. That was... something right?

After the strange creatures had dissipated and the strange hyperactive girl had left, Hibiki looked around the docks for her bag with her books, but wasn't able to find it in a cursory examination- she wasn't sure if she wasn't just looking carefully enough, or if it'd been destroyed by the monster onslaught.

But hey, that wasn't important! Hibiki was the pathetic bookish girl. The Soldier of Silence was different. Braver. Better.

Not positive what to say to her other... comrades, she supposed? She paused for a second and looked at both of them in turn.

"I... guess we won?" She eventually managed.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

H7 - Shipping Dock

I let out a sigh in relief when it became apparent that we had managed to emerge victorious. I made sure to take a look around to confirm if the others were safe. Thankfully, they all seemed fine. Still... I had to admit that I was jealous of Sasako. Her power was clearly on a completely different level from mine. And she was much younger than me, too! ... Not that I'm implying that being older automatically means I should be more skilled! It's just... I felt kind of bad. Wasn't it my responsibility to keep the others safe? Maybe I was being a bit selfish in thinking that.

Though, speaking of power... I couldn't help but feel as though my own power had increased, though maybe that was just the euphoria after emerging victorious in my first battle. Either way, it was clear that I needed to get stronger if I wanted to protect the others. ... How many 'others' were there, anyway? Counting Sasako and Alistair, I knew of 7 people with magical powers. And I felt like there had to be more. Were there just a few more? Dozens? ... Hundreds? My questions weren't going to be met with answers, but I couldn't help but wonder anyway.

I finally noticed that one of my comrades had spoken. She was the black-haired girl who had served as an archer throughout the fight, which made for an interesting sight when there was another person with us who had been using a gun. The archer had called introduced herself as the Soldier of Silence rather than by her real name. ... Unless she DID mention her name and I simply forgot? Wait, what if using magic drained people of their memories!? It could be really dangerous! I wasn't sure of the risks yet, so- Elly. Calm down. Deep breaths. Okay.

"Yeah, we did it. Good job, all of you. Still... I'm left with many questions..." I said, smiling as I did so. I felt happy, but I still felt worried for everyone's safety in the future. But... For now... I could hold off on it so as to not sour the mood. Besides, I was taking the same risk, wasn't I?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

17:00, SUNDAY MARCH 22, 2043
The sun starts to set, basking Terrallarum in a warm orange glow. The heat dies down to a comfortable humid breeze. Truly the weather today is absolutely perfect!

At the shipping dock, the team disperse to continue their lives.

At the theme park, Cass and Miyu enjoy a Sunday date while Irina and Hikari do whatever they did, not sure.

At the dance hall, E!Erin's meet and greet ends. She's waiting for the arrival of magical girls to help her out.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Aya moves back to the E2 to meet with Emily
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

C9 - Wonderland Amusement Park

And so Hikari and Irina stayed at the park all day. And so they went on various rides. Hikari totally didn't enjoy it at all. For sure. Nope. Miserable all day. It totally would have been better by herself.

Hikari took out her phone (she wasn't too fond of checking her phone all the time), and saw an alert from a few hours ago. E!Erin was in town? And she missed it because she went to this dumb amusement park that she totally didn't want to go to? F***. (She conveniently forgot it was her own suggestion to go to the park in the first place.)

I mean, sure it was a few hours old, but maybe she'd still be there if she were lucky?

Maybe?

She turned to Irina.

"Since you were the one who dragged me across these rides in the first place... It's my turn to drag you somewhere."

She took Irina's hand, and they run off to E2.

... Well, Hikari runs. Irina's more dragged off to E2.

Spoiler : OoC :
Was given permission by Singi to drag her off.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Aya, Hikari and Irina are joining the quest The Eye of the Erin. The quest will be open for four more hours, then start.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Elisabeth heads to E2 to take on the quest there.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Silvia, somehow not that tired from her adventure, remembered that she got a notification for some event earlier in the day. She'd completely forgotten about it until now. Well, she'd always been one to get easily distracted.

Well, I doubt this E!Erin could impress me more than Sasa-tan, but I'll go check it out.

Silvia heads to E2 to participate in the event.