[RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [OPEN]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Re: [RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [O

Post by Singidava »

F3 - City Centre

Irina was a bit disappointed Alistair wasn't there after all. She had about a gazillion questions for him, starting from why he had given her magical powers, all the way to his favorite color (it's got to be red like his eyes, right?).

But hey, since he wasn't here it couldn't be helped and there was no use wallowing in it. It was better just to make the most of this training dummy. Following the other girl's example, she transformed into a magical girl... But this time imagining her weapon as a sniper rifle. It was really pretty pointless, considering the target was directly in front of her, but she wanted to see what she could do. Maybe she should try grenades next time?

She should probably try out her spell too... If she recalled correctly it was 'Transfiguro'. What it would do seemed pretty obvious, but she had no idea on exactly what it was supposed to transform. Was it the target? Her weapon? Her outfit? Irina didn't know. Well, since she was unsure about it, she should probably try making something very harmless. That's why she concentrated very hard on thinking of a... bunny plushie. Now what could be more harmless than that (unless it was filled with explosives)?

"Transfiguro!"
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

F3 - City Centre - Show Me Your Moves!

"Ignis Catena!"

As soon as these words left Hikari's lips, the chain of her weapon shot out towards the training dummy, enveloped in flames. It strikes the dummy once, before retreating back. But the chain is still on fire, and Hikari feels like she can control the moving chain.

On the other hand, Irina also cast her spell. But this one didn't affect the training dummy. Instead, it let her transform her weapon again into whatever she wished. Less exciting, but still interesting.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

F3 - City Centre

She got a chain that extended with fire? That was pretty f***ing awesome. She couldn't help but laugh in delight. After all, it wasn't every day you got to see fiery chain extend from a magical spear.

"That... Was pretty f***ing awesome. Not gonna lie."

She retracted the chain (which was now not on fire).

"Though... I just realized... You've dragged me across town like this, and... F***, I barely know anything about you! Like... What's your name?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

F3 - City Centre

Irina looked at her arms. Suddenly her sniper rifle had changed into a cute bunny. Discreetly, she tore one of its seams open and could recognize the plastic explosives inside. Irina sighed. She should really try to limit restrict imagination sometimes...

Oh well, there was no point in worrying about it. Besides, this other girl probably wanted an answer to her question too. Ahh~ Irina had wanted to stay anonymous... Though maybe this was inevitable. Not revealing her name would be awfully suspicious.

"You can call me Irina. Or..." Approaching the question like a joke, Irina randomly strung a bunch of 'magical girls'-y adjectives in front of her name. "I guess now I'm Pretty Lovely Magical Sparkly Icchan~!"

Doing a series of needlessly convoluted (but cool!) magical girl poses, she winked to the other girl again.

"What's yours?"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

F3 - City Centre

Hikari internally groaned. And she also externally groaned. She... Just was determined to be super hyper about everything, wasn't she...

"So... Irinia, eh? My name's Hikari. I'm... Not going to bother with that other name."

"Though... Having another name for my magical girl self probably isn't the worst idea... But... I'd need to think about that..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

F3 - City Centre - Show Me Your Moves!

Hikari and Irina have completed the quest Show Me Your Moves! and earned EXP!
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

H7 - Shipping Dock - Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza

"Mhmm, okay, nice, cool! Introductions are always fun! Introfunctions, am I right? Sasa-tan's right. And what about you, Lizzie" she points to Elisabeth "Are you gonna introduce yourself too? Oh, actually, since you're here, what are we doing about that movie? Is Tuesday evening good for you? Wait, what kind of movies are you into? Sasa-tan likes horror the best. Spooky scary skeletons and stuff, y'know? But Sasa-tan also liked comedies that make her laugh a lot! Romance films aren't bad either... And what about sci-fi?! Fantasy?! All films are-"
Sasako is suddenly interrupted by a large splash. From the water emerges a jet black whale, about the size of a bus. It has glowing purple eyes, and a strange pink mist is flowing from its mouth and blowhole. The whale sits on the surface of the water and, contrary to what you thought whales did, roars horrifically.

"Aaaaah! It's here!" Sasako takes flight, and hovers above the water "You guys handle the little ones, you're newbies! Sasa-tan can deal with this guy!" she turns to the whale "Sasa-tan thought she taught you guys a lesson, but you just keep comin' back! Guess it's punishing time again! Get ready, forces of evil: Sasa-tan is here to exterminate you!!"

Little ones? The girls look around them for these missing little ones, and finally find them. Behind the group, on the dock itself, is a horde of black spider-like creatures the size of a football. Like the whale, they also have glowing purple eyes, but lack the mist. They slowly skitter towards the group of warriors, and hiss violently. You should probably get to work on these!

Quest will be complete once all enemies are defeated.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Oh, err... My name is Elly. A pleasure to meet all of you!" I said, rushing my introduction as it became apparent that our 'mission' was about to begin. In hindsight, maybe it would have been better to make up a name? Oh, but it was bad to deceive your allies, and maybe it would be good to know these people outside of our magical girl duties, and maybe- wait. Right. Enemies that we needed to strike down. I forgot about that.

My emotions were what could charitably be described as a mess, swinging from elation and excitement all the way to fear and terror. But I steeled myself as best as I was able. Panicking... Well, yes, I was sort of panicking, but thinking about it more would just lead to MORE panicking! I had to pull myself together for as long as it took. I had no intention of being a burden on the others, especially when it seemed like I was the eldest among us.

"We'll be alright. As long as we don't yield, everything will be fine! I'll make sure of it!" I shouted, mostly to myself. It may have sounded like I was trying to raise the confidence of the others with me. In truth, it was a mix of that and raising my own self-confidence. Thankfully, it seemed like I had gained my bearings just in time.

Spiders... I thought about whether to use my magic, or to try to use my axes. I decided to play it safe for now and keep a distance. I focused on the horde and repeated a few words, feeling like I would repeat them a lot in the coming days.

"Divinus Secerno!"
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Elly's spell causes one of the many spiders to collapse, as if being crushed by an invisible weight. After a few seconds, it pops into a pink gas, and fades away. Sure, that did the trick, but it only hit one of the enemies. Maybe this isn't the most efficient spell for large groups...
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

F3 - City Centre

Hikari was gotten her name wrong but Irina didn't mind. It could even be advantageous for her. It was never a good thing to use one alias for too long.

Idly hugging her explosive bunny, Irina tilted her head. She was feeling content now that she had gotten to train her powers a bit. All that was left was to get to know her new teammate better. Magical girls worked in groups, didn't they? Maybe they should go somewhere together.

"So anything you wanna do now?"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

F3 - City Centre

"Something... To do? The f*** that I know."

She stood there in thought.

"Uhh...."

"Maybe the... Th-Theme Park, or something like that?"

Singidava

Post by Singidava »

F3 - City Centre

Irina was somewhat surprised. She hadn't thought that someone so grumpy would like theme parks... But hey, that was great! Irina had always wanted to go to one anyway... But most of the mafiosos weren't too fond of such childish things. Now this was lucky!

"Yes! ♥" she clapped her hands together next to her head. Grabbing Hikari's hand, Irina half-dragged her to the train station. "Let's go right away~!"

Irina and Hikari go to C9.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

C9 - Wonderland Theme Park
Irina arrives, Hikari in tow, at Wonderland! This famous theme park is huge tourist pull for Terrallarum, and is almost as big as the one of the smaller Disney parks back in America. It has attractions all over the place, from food stalls to coasters. And at its very centre is a huge Ferris Wheel! They say that if the Ferris Wheel stops while you and your loved one are at the very top, you'll be granted everlasting happiness. The only problem with this park is the downright obnoxious music that plays over the speakers. It's terrible. The Alice in Wonderland theming is excellent, though, and really the music is a small sacrifice to enjoying a wonderful day at Wonderland.

The two girls wander into the park (after paying the cheaper-than-you'd-expect ticket fare) to enjoy themselves, but are immediately drawn to the presence of another two girls. They're sitting at a table eating some Japanese food from a nearby vendor. Now, normally, this wouldn't be a noticeable thing. In fact, to everyone in this park but Irina and Hikari, this isn't a noticeable thing. The reason these girls perk their interest is because... they feel fated to meet them. It's the same feeling Irina and Hikari had when they met. Does this mean the two girls... are also Galaxy Warriors?

One of the girls notices Hikari and Irina looking at her, and gives them a smile. She looks about sixteen or so, but is incredibly good looking. Maybe she's a model? She has lightly tanned skin, and expertly tended to blonde hair. She's wearing a summer dress already. The other girl, in complete contrast to her friend, is in a black hoodie. Her skin is terribly pale, and her hair is black and pretty messy, with a couple red streaks through it. She looks half asleep, even. What a strangely different duo.

"Are you two here on a date as well?" the blonde girls initiates friendly conversation.
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

F3 - City Center:

Aya watched both wordlessly and nigh motionlessly as people of all types transformed in a similar manner as she did, and use spells like she did, on the same training dummy that she did, which by rights should've disintegrated after that industrial girl was done with it. She stared at all of them, though through her visor, she guessed they couldn't tell, and paid her no mind. So these were her... allies? Teamwork was never Aya's forte. The whole communication thing, y'know? And come to think of it, they were all female. That couldn't possibly have been a coincidence. Well, it could, but it was incredibly unlikely. She would have to have a word with Alistair about that. She added that relatively high on her priority list.

This was about the point in the day where Aya went to have WcDonalds, wasn't it? Aya transformed back to her ordinary self, and this time, headed north to see what awaited her. She just had this feeling about it. Yet, she couldn't shake one thought from her head.

Move to E2

...Maybe I can hide my sword in my hair...
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

E2 - Outside Dance Hall

Aya arrives at the shopping plaza on E2. It's usually less busy than the one in the city centre, but today... It's completely crowded! In fact, the queue at WcDonald's is insane! Why is it so busy, she asks herself...? That's when Aya remembers the notification she got earlier: Terrallarum-born worldwide pop sensation E!Erin was doing a fan meeting event at the nearby dance hall that sits at the side of the plaza. Maybe she should go check that out...? Or maybe not. It's up to her.