[RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [OPEN]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Re: [RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [O

Post by NihilisticNinja »

H7- Shipping Dock

Hibiki took a deep breath. So, this was probably the kind of thing that she would be fighting. Realizing that she wasn't properly equipped at the moment, she took a moment and transformed. Now, Hibiki would do what she needed to do- be a hero. Help people. She could do it- not just because she had to, but because she was a different person. A braver person.

Hibiki thought about using her magic, but unconsciously shook her head. She still had no idea what that spell did, exactly, and if it resulted in, say, an explosion, both she and her allies would likely get injured too. She'd save that for a last resort. Positioning her bow and arrow at the monsters, she then began reaching into her quiver and firing arrows in rapid succession.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Outside the Dance Hall:

Aya was never really into the musical scene, pop music especially, but her classmates did occasionally talk about this lady. E.Erika, right? Aya was more into techno, big surprise. She understood pop stood for popular, so she would similarly understand a crowd forming at this woman's heels, but one this massive? And from what she knew of pop stars, it's that there would be a ton of preteen girls swarming, pushing, shoving, or at least that's the case if the Bustin Jieber rumors were true. Aya was inclined to believe that they were. So she'd fit in perfectly, nonchalantly pushing others aside.

After about 35 minutes of persistent shoving, being knocked around, and getting yelled at, Aya, with the hilt of her sword sticking out of her hair, finally made it to E?Eva.

Aya stared at her for a second or thirty, and proceeded with, "Hello." It wasn't likely she'd be heard over the raging crowd, but E#Emily would definitely catch on to her almost trance-like gaze.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

C9 - Wonderland Theme Park

Irina was totally hyped up when they got to the theme park. Her head rotated around rapidly, trying to catch a glimpse of everything at the same time. It was all so new to her... Her family had never taken her to amusement parks so, she would have probably been excited even about a small ride for kids, let alone an entire park at once. In conclusion, she ended up dragging poor Hikari around from an attraction to another. Only after Irina had ran around the entire park at least three times did she stop, and even that was just because of this mysterious vibe she was getting. She felt... magic.

Spotting the two possible sources Irina happily skipped towards them. If they were going to be friendly, she would get new magical friends. If they were going to be hostile, then the things would get fun and she'd get to test her new magical weapon. No matter how you looked at it, it was a win-win situation. She wasn't sure whether she should be happy or disapppointed when it turned out to be the former scenario, as one of the girls addressed her.

"Yeah~" she exclaimed happily in a reply, oblivious to the off-chance that the girl understood the term differently from her. It was her first doing these kind of things, after all.

"What about you two? Having fun?" she asked with her face beaming. It was clear she had enjoyed their visit to the theme park so far very, very much.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Hikari allowed herself to be dragged along with Irina. To be fair, it wasn't like she really minded... After all, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. (And it wasn't like she was really needed at work anyways, right?)

But then there were two other girls here. She... Felt things about them. Something was certainly... Different about them. Similar to Irina, here, in all honesty.

But then Irina opened her mouth.

And said they were on a date.

S***.

"W-Wait no no no! W-We're n-not on a date or anything!"

She could feel her cheeks turning bright red. She didn't embarrass easily, but...

"She... She just dragged me here! A-And I decided to follow! F***, this is embarrassing..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

"...Not a date?"

Irina looked at Hikari's reaction puzzled. Why was she reacting so strongly anyway? Dates were supposedly a good thing, weren't they? Irina really didn't get it. Well, she could always just ask.

"We're outside and hanging out. Does that not qualify as a date...?"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

C9 - Wonderful Theme Park

Was this girl for real? Did she... Ugh.

"Well... A date, you know, implies that we have romantic feelings for each other... And... F***, I certainly don't have any for you."

"I-I mean, you're... An interesting enough person, but it's not like I like... like like you, or anything."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

"Romance? What's that?"

She only had a serious expression for a while to see Hikari's reaction but then bursted out laughing.

"Just kidding. I do know what romance is." There was a pause that dragged on suspiciously long. "...I think?"

Uh, the definition of romance... Hm, Irina couldn't actually come up with one. Feeling that you should reproduce with the person? But no, there were gay and lesbian people too... Now that she thought about it, Irina grew more and more uncertain. That actually was a good question.

"Uh, what is romance?"
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

The blonde girl started laughing at Hikari and Irina's exchange, while the other on just stared lazily.

"You two are something else!" she spoke, after finishing her small giggle fit "You're like one of those 'tsundere' people in anime," she smiled at Hikari "I didn't think they existed in real life. Y'know, like an urban myth and all that? I'll let you in on a little secret:" the girl leaned towards Irina and whispered to her "if you can spook her in the haunted house, she'll latch on to you in fright. I'm sure that'll bring out her 'dere-dere' more."

Hikari had no idea what the girl had just said, but it was probably something she didn't like.

"But anyway! My name's Cass, and this is Miyu!"

"...Hello." Miyu finally spoke, but didn't speak much.

H7 - Shipping Dock - Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza

Hibiki skillfully launches arrows at the spiders, and each successful hit causes another spider to puff into pink smoke. So the spiders go down in one hit, they're terribly weak, but there's so many of them! And it doesn't look like they've stopped spawning out of wherever they came from! If the girls can't find a better way to eradicate these things, then surely they'll be overwhelmed...

E2 - Dance Hall

Aya eventually pushed through the crowds to get a spot at the front and saw the famous E!Erin only a couple of metres in front of her, bodyguards keeping the crowd back just enough that she had some space. Aya felt drawn to the star as soon as she saw her, like she'd just met her idol. Even though Aya wasn't really an E!Erin fan, she just felt like this person was amazing. She was tall, slender, and had purple hair that covered one of her eyes. She wore a pretty skimpy dress, but not so much that it made her look like a sex appeal object. In a word, Aya could describe her as 'elegant'. The pop star immediately looked at her with that famous smile.

"Hey there! Wow, pink hair? That's so cute!" she stepped towards Aya, the bodyguards making room for the two to meet "It's great to see I have such adorably fans."

There was a few seconds of smiling silence before E!Erin looked like she had a sudden idea.

"I want to make all my fans happy, so how would you feel about coming backstage to the dressing room with me?" she extended a hand for Aya to hold "I can give you some pro fashion tips. It'd be a shame if you didn't show off your beautiful features, right? How about it? I'll even get you a free copy of my latest album - signed of course!"
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Dance Hall:

By all means, Aya should not have cared about anything E@Ella just said. Aya was pretty adamantly not her "fan," saw no use for fashion, and didn't plan on listening to her music anytime soon. So why was this woman so enticing? Aya felt the need to correct her, but the crowd muffled out everything further than a, "Thanks," for complimenting her hair. What bad luck.

Despite this woman being wrong and presumptuous, Aya felt the need to take her hand. She didn't know why. Perhaps it was the stigma of being backstage with someone a lot of people looked up to, and these people didn't pick just anyone. Well, okay, E*Elise might, considering she just took Aya backstage, who knew only what society told her about pop stars. If that was the case, it wasn't gonna be easy to fit everyone back there...

Aya goes backstage.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

E2 - Dance Hall Backstage
Spoiler : OoC - Reference Image of E!Erin :
Aya is pulled into a fancy dressing room. The walls are covered in mirrors, and desks nearby have every beauty product under the sun on top of them. A man with slicked-back blonde hair stands alone in the dressing room. He's in a grey suit, and his square glasses just make him look cutting-edge and businesslike. As soon as you enter the room, he turns to E!Erin.

"Emily, what are you doing back here?" the man puts his phone back in his pocket "The meet and greet isn't over for a couple hours."

"I know, I know. But you said I could take a few breaks every now and again. So here I am."

"Ugh. Fine. You've got fifteen minutes, then you're back in there." the man completely blanks Aya, and leaves the dressing room.

"Sorry, that was my agent. He might seem like a jerk, but he's just stressed. After all, TIME magazine did vote me person of the year 2044. He's constantly dealing with customers. Deep down he's a nice guy."

Aya gets the feeling this person really likes listing off their achievements.

"So, how about a makeover? With my help, I'm sure a girl like you could catch any boy's heart. Or girl's heart, if that's your thing."
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Silvia was briefly shocked by actual monsters appearing... though she wouldn't exactly have called these spiders threatening. And she wasn't really scared of them to begin with, especially after seeing some of the others easily disposing of some. In fact, it made her feel like she shouldn't fall behind.

"Alright, here I go. Glory awaits!"

Despite her motivated voice, she took carefuly steps while approaching the nearest enemy, followed by her swinging her dueling sword when she was just in range for the tip to connect. She was hoping to hit multiple spiders this way.
It didn't exactly feel like a deed that would go down in history yet.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Similar to Hibiki, each of Silvia's attacks pop the spiders in one hit. This is a much more dangerous way of attacking, though. The more spiders that come, the higher the chance of one getting past the attacks and hitting Silvia. But the team continue to wittle away and the neverending spider horde.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Ah, introductions are a thing we should do, right. I'm Elisabeth, I guess. And the movie thing... Well, I guess that'll have to wait, as will coming up with a fancy name." Elisabeth said as the spiders and whale-thing appeared. It seemed this Alistair guy just went around handing out superpowers willy-nilly. There were those other girls back where the training dummy was, and now there were more here. Was this guy trying to assemble a superhero team? And where exactly did he get the ability to give people superpowers?

These questions, as well as the previously mentioned movie and fancy name, would have to wait. "Time for a little pest control, it seems!" she said, aiming her tommy gun at the spiders and firing off a few shots at them.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"Tsundere? What the f*** is that supposed to mean?"

Hikari sighed.

"But whatever. My name's Hikari. Pleasure to meet both of you."

Singidava

Post by Singidava »

"You don't know what a tsundere is?" Irina was somewhat surprised. To her, 'tsundere' was common knowledge, much moreso than dates and such. Hmm. Maybe she really should try to get more connection to the oridinary life aside from the Internet...

Irina was a bit unsure on what Cass had meant by her advice though. If Hikari was going to latch on her it would be a pain to move around. It would be a problem if they were ambushed in a situation like that too. This vein of logic led her into a glorious misunderstanding. Turning back at Cass she smiled happily.

"Thank you for the warning. I'm Irina by the way. Nice to meet you."