[RP] Digimon Story: Digital Shift (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Trybien
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Digimon Story: Digital Shift (Chapter 1)

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : GD :
Sundon Glory Mall

As you head after the angel-like digimon, you notice a small puppy-looking digimon run towards the map and draw an X over the section of the map for Sundon Historic Comics and Figures. Following that, the puppy digimon pairs up with the angel digimon and starts hurrying up the stairs towards the roof.
Spoiler : Alnar :
??? - ??? - Historical District Streets

The star digimon looked over Jason and Trymon. "Well I don't sense any evilness from you two, but that doesn't change the fact that you are on the fine line of being criminals." The star digimon sighed and turned around. "I'll leave you off with a warning this time, but if you are caught disturbing the peace in the Pure Justice Territory again, you better be ready to face judgement from our leader Justimon."

The texan star digimon then began to walk away and the Botamon went back to playing with the toys and playground equipment.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Crump Apartments, Floor 4

Things were normal apartment 411B, home of the Queen family. Mr. and Mrs. Queen were out all day, rushing between jobs and occasionally stopping by a vending machine to grab some lunch. Little Elizabeth Queen was off at school, the problem of the poor teachers for at least a few more hours, while Beryl Queen was filling out paperwork by the dozen down at the Station, occasionally sliding them aside to jot down a quick sketch that popped into her head.

And then there was Caroline, sitting in her room with a bizarre creature in her arms, and some kind of demonic symbols swirling about her room. She'd been hard at work writing (read: sitting with her head against the keyboard) for the past few hours, when the call came in. Mom and Dad weren't there to pick it up, and the message had been sufficiently odd, so... And now, for all she knew, she'd just unleashed hell upon the world.

Mother was NOT going to be happy about this.

"My room!" Caroline cried, glancing around at the symbols filling the area, then back to the furry creature in her arms. "What did you do!? What is this?"

"U-Uh, I-I didn't do this!" The Trymon cried, their voice rather small and timid, their beady eyes trembling with confusion. "I-I mean, I don't think I did! I-I'm just a Trymon!"

Caroline glanced back at the little creature with frustration, squeezing it between her hands, feeling the textures of its body-- It was really there, wasn't it? Did it have a pulse, even? This was too much to take in all at once!

No, Caroline decided. She closed her eyes and steeled herself-- She was a smart girl, she could handle this; this was a piece of writing straight out of some trite fanfiction! Suddenly immersed in the world of a lackluster video game franchise, now in a new world-- This was the role she had to play. She couldn't imagine this was any kind of prank; nobody in her family was rich nor clever enough to pull something like this; though doubt tickled the edge of her mind, the thriving, living being in her hands was a highly convincing argument.

"I-I'm sorry!" The Trymon bubbled, their eyes beginning to water, "I-I just wanted to be a good partner! S-so, let's do our best, okay?"

"...Oh," Caroline glanced down at the small creature. "...Well, I guess I'm stuck with you now, aren't I? I never watched Digimon, so you'll have to fill me in on what your lame powers are."

"L-Lame!?"

"Well yeah, you're clearly the baby form," Caroline remarked, hefting up the creature like a scientific specimen, touching her chin thoughtfully. "I guess you're thinking it's my job to raise you?"

A grin spread across her face. "Well, I accept! This should be a great opportunity to gather some material! I've been itching for a new project, and now..."

Caroline quickly slid open her desk drawer, her fingers dancing across a set of spiral-bound notebooks, pulling one out. She opened up one of her Japanese Brush Pens she'd gotten from the local store, and with all the careful precision of a girl who wasn't freaking out over magical fuzz balls and satanic symbols, she began writing in careful text on the cover of the book. Trymon itself was watching in confusion, occassionally glancing around the room at the spooky symbols.

"Let's call this... 'Project Digimon'-- No, too obvious." Caroline muttered, tapping her chin.

"Um, what are you doing?" Trymon asked, poking its head up timidly.

"I have to start recording this, of course!" Caroline replied. "I just need a good name, now. 'Project Trymon'? No, that's so blase..."

Trymon didn't really understand this. The spooky symbols hadn't gone away, but if Caroline wanted to write things down, she clearly knew what was best. Trymon decided to put its trust in Caroline; fate had brought them together for a reason, and she would have to just trust in fate!

It was around that time that Trymon heard a sound at the door-- Their antennae twitching in surprise.

"Caroline! I think someone's coming?"

Caroline raised her head, and indeed, she could hear the clicking and tumbling of the door's lock. Her eyes flashed to the clock-- Right about the time Mother came home. A glance out the window confirmed this suspicion, as her mother's battered van below, already parked.
The strange symbols were still all around her room, but she had no idea if they continued to the rest of the apartment. If mother saw this, Caroline had no doubt that she'd be somehow blamed-- She needed to formulate a plan. Critical thinking, at long last!

"Alright, Subject Trymon," Caroline said, putting her hands together, "It's time to show you some tactical reasoning! Are you ready for your first orders?"

"Uh, yeah! I guess!" Trymon said, eager to please.

"Your first mission:" Caroline said, picking up the fuzzball with both hands and giving it a smile.

"Stealth!"

And with that, she dropped the creature into the desk drawer and slammed it shut.

"Stay there until I say otherwise," Caroline said, rolling her wheelchair back towards the door. "I'll handle Mom and the examine the rest of the apartment for clues! Be back soon!"

"O-okay..." Trymon whimpered.

It was really dark in here.....
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Sundon Glory Mall

Oh look, a puppy. Puppies were cute, but also they had a bad habit of disturbing Kanae's naps, so she wasn't sure how to feel about them. ... Wait, no, that was a Digimon that just looked a lot like a puppy! This was no time to get distracted! Apparently that puppy was in cahoots with that angel! ... Wow. Now THERE was a sentence she never thought she'd say. Well, technically she didn't say it, only think it, but it was basically the same idea.

Still, no matter what happened, she couldn't give up her pursuit. So there were two of them now? She was sure that Trymon was up to the task if it came down to it! As for Kanae, she'd be... Um... Cheering on Trymon. Yeah, that's the ticket. Certainly not skipping out on a fight due to laziness or anything like that.

Kanae and Trymon continue their chase, heading to the roof.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : have a trymon :
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

??? - ??? - Historical District Streets

Jason and Trymon both let out a sigh of relief and relaxed their tense shoulders/antennas. Jason had only just arrived in this strange replica world with Digimon and already he had nearly made an enemy out of one just by being himself. If that was the way a Digimon who advocated the way of Justice reacted to him, he could only wonder how other Digimon would. The star had turned to leave and the Botamon carried on with their day in the "playground".

"H-hey! Action Star Digimon, wait!" called out Jason, running up to the star. "Can you tell me what happened here? I was on my way home from school when a flash of light brought me here. Everything looks the same, but different. I mean, no one else is around except for Digimon. Where am I?"

For the first time since coming here, Jason felt a little uncertainty. He had questions he wanted answered, and the heavens know how many questions Jason can ask when he wanted to. The star was probably his best bet at getting some answers, since he did seem to know where they were. Or at least, he had called this place "Pure Justice Territory". Jason wasn't sure if that was actually the name but it couldn't hurt to be sure. He was being careful around the star digimon, though. He didn't want to upset him and end up on the wrong side of the Digimon's fist. As cool as he was, his punches were probably as strong as he was awesome. Jason quite valued being not punched.

Trymon on the other hand warily approached the Botamon playing with the toys, watching them play like an outsider kid in a school. Admittedly, that's exactly what he was among the Digimon here. Much like Jason, he just got here and didn't know much. Though that's not something he'd openly admit.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : Sleuth :
Crump Apartments, Floor 4

As you prepare for your mum to enter you room, you notice something fly towards your window. Looking to see what it was, you see some weird bat creature smiling and making eye contact with you. Suddenly, it starts heading towards the roof.
Sundon Glory Mall - Roof

As you reach the top of the stairs, there is a pair of doors that when opened lead to a sight that would blow the mind of any respectful human being. As your first foot makes contact with the roof, you notice a multi-story pile of random junk. From your collector's eye, you instantly spot some rare items, but the overall mass of this behemoth makes it impossible to even comprehend what gems might be in there.

Next you hear a feminine, yet rough voice coming from the direction of the pile. “Boring, next. Boring, next. Pretty, but boring, next.”

In front of the pile sat a witch with a broomstick examining items that a line of puppy digimon and angel-ish digimon were heading her. “Hm… this one is rather interesting. Good job.” The witch then throws what looks to be a full body pillow of the Tsundere from the infamous visual novel Destiny/Still Not Day Yet onto the pile and then tosses the puppy who handed it to her a snack looking object which it then ate,

Looking at the line in front of you, you picked out the angel-looking digimon who took the figurine at the back of the line, and you could tell it was brimming with excitement to show the witch his find.

At that moment a puppy-looking digimon ran from behind you and up to the red-clad digimon. “Witchmon, Witchmon! The digimon from the university are protesting outside the mall again!”

Witchmon let out a short groan and then proclaimed to the digimon in the line, “Kyupimon, Salamon, sorry, but I am gonna have to close shop early today.”

“Awwe!” “Really!?” “But I want my DigiSnack!” Many of the digimon in the line protested.

Witchmon didn’t say anything and just flew up to the top of the pile out of site.

“Phooey, and I thought she was really going to like this too…” You hear coming from the Kyupimon holding the ultra rare figurine.”
Pure Justice Territory - Historic District Streets

Starmon looked back to Jason. “If you want to know more, you should go see Justimon. You can probably find him at the Parliament Building. To me and every other digimon in this city, we simply refer to this place as our home. We each have our own territories we take care of and are proud of, but with the exception of Justimon, we were all born here. Justimon raised us all from Digi-Eggs, and he is like a father to all of us. But I warn you, Justimon detests unnecessary violence and is not afraid to step in to take care of any troublemakers. That is why he formed us JuStar Riders, we keep an eye on each territory for him and we try to handle any issues to the best of our abilities.”

Meanwhile, the Botamon were taking a liking to Trymon and they know think he is the bee’s knees.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"What?" Caroline froze, her fingertips grazing the doorknob as she made eye contact with the floating bat creature just outside her window. "Another Digimon!?"

Inside the drawer, Trymon's antennae popped up, and it quickly shoved itself against the drawer, popping it open slightly. "Did you say another Digimon!? Miss Caroline, you need to--"

"Quiet!" Caroline said, quickly raising her Digivice to scan the target-- But before she could, the creature was gone, having flitted up to the roof. Damn. Was that the creature behind all these weird symbols? What was it up to? Well... I mean, judging by the looks of it, nothing good. The little sphere bat wasn't exactly subtle in its design choice. But Caroline wasn't too worried-- The thing was the size of a soccer ball. Worst came to worst, Caroline could probably just run it over with her chair.

"M-Miss Caroline, I can sense a Digimon around here," Trymon said, struggling to push itself out of the drawer. "You have to let me come with you, I can protect y--"

"Caroline, I'm home! Have there been any strangers knocking at the door today?"

Caroline quickly cut Trymon off, shoving the drawer closed before it could protest further. "No, Mom, Bloody Terry hasn't come around today!"

"Oh, thank God..."

Caroline glanced back at the drawer, opening it a tad to stare at the creature within. She stared at it, her eyes narrowed, before melting into a sickeningly sweet grin. "Now, I appreciate your enthusiasm! But I'm more than capable of handling this situation. So do as I say, understand, or else you're going to have to find someone else to leech off of!"

"Wha--!?"

With that, Caroline shut the drawer, and for good measure, took a roll of duct tape (the kind all teenage girls keep in their bedrooms) and taped up the drawer. Perfect. With that, she left the room, the door closing over the small whimper that echoed from the closed up desk drawer.

It'll be fine, Caroline reasoned, rolling her chair down towards the front door. Digimon don't need to eat or anything, right? Well, she'd find out either way!

"Caroline," Mother said, sitting near the trash can with a lighter and a handful of important-looking papers, "Where are you going? Do you need a ride?"

"No, I'm just going to the rooftop for a bit!" Caroline replied, "I saw a cool bird outside and I wanna take some photos!"

"Oh, alright, then," Mother replied, turning back to her work and flicking on the lighter.

It was a good thing she didn't notice Caroline wasn't even carrying a camera.

Caroline strolled out of her apartment and took the elevator to the roof.
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Pure Justice Territory - Historical Streets District

"Justimon..." Jason said, repeating the name to himself, thinking of how cool the Digimon must have looked if he was the father of all these already cool looking stars. "Okay, I'll go visit him then! Thanks uh... Cool Star Guy..." he said, not really sure what to call the Digimon aside from a number of star related names. Then he remembered the talking Digivice around his neck that told him what Trymon was and decided to scan the Star and the Botamon.

"Hope you don't mind, Action Star Man! I just need my device to tell me what exactly you are. Aside from a Digimon, that is. I mean, I played the game and all but they like changing things a lot." Jason said as he held up the device and received the scan data.

Meanwhile, Trymon was holding one of the toys in his antenna as the Botamon eagerly started piling them in front of him. He awkwardly tapped them against one another, not knowing exactly what they were supposed to do. "This is uh... fun?" he said, unsure what he was feeling. Suddenly, he had an idea. "Oh hey, check this out." he says, bringing the toy in front of him. Trying something new, Trymon blew a bubble at one of the toys and had it float up slightly above the Botamon.
GuardianDreamer

Sundon Glory Mall - Roof

If Kanae was supposed to get anything from the exchange that she overheard, she didn't really get it. Aside from the fact that she was pretty sure that the Witchmon she had just seen was an otaku, which clearly made her a dangerous threat to a collector like her who did not have special powers. Kanae had been tempted to chase after the Witchmon to try to fight her for daring to be a bigger nerd than she was, but she managed to avoid that very unwise move by realizing that the Kyupimon carrying the rare figurine was still there. Maybe some other day Kanae could be a complete dumbass and challenge someone way above her Trymon's level, but that day wasn't today it seemed.

"Master, what should we do? I don't think they're paying any attention to us, so if we're going to do something, we'll have to speak up, right? Or maybe we should try to take a look outside the mall to see what that protest is about? It sounds important!" Trymon said, causing Kanae to refocus. Right. She probably needed to do... Something. Like get that figurine from the Kyupimon, which was obviously far more relevant and important than wondering what the Witchmon was doing.

"Yeah, I've got an idea. Just watch and learn!" Kanae responded, with far more confidence than she had any right to have. She had an amazing plan to get that figurine from the Kyupimon. She walked towards the Kyupimon, clearing her throat in an attempt to get the Kyupimon's attention.

Her brilliant plan was as follows: ask for the figurine.

"So, uh, nice weather and stuff, right? ... Can I have the figurine? I want it."

While she's at it, Kanae takes out her Digivice and scans the Kyupimon. Because she just remembered that scanning Digimon was a thing she could do, so why not test it out on someone other than Trymon?
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : Sleuth :
Crump Apartments - Elevator

The trip on the elevator was abnormally quiet as the lights flickered and satanic symbols made home on the walls. Floor upon floor, the higher you ascended, a maleficent aura could be felt growing around you. The feeling was oppressive enough that any normal human being would feel a chill down their spine. As soon as the light on top of the doors read that you have reached the roof and a ding could be heard.

Crump Apartments - Roof

The doors slide right open and you were greeted by the intense stare of a devil-looking creature who was sitting in a throne, dozens of bats-looking digmon same as earlier flying around, and a bunch of long-eared mamalliand digimon standing about.

One of the bats spoke up, "This is the one I was talking about, lord Devimon. I never saw a digimon like that before. You think she's one of Angemon's spies?"

Devimon responded, "Hm... yes she might be a spy for Angemon; however, I do not believe this is a digimon we are looking at." The digimon all on the roof let out a laudable laugh. Devimon then retorted, "...though I am not sure what she is myself... CREATURE! IDENTIFY YOURSELF! ARE YOU FRIEND OR FOE! DO YOU STAND WITH US OR OUR NEMISIS ANGEMON!"
Pure Justice Territory - Historical Streets District
"No problem, little weird whatever you are!?" SuperStarmon continued to walk off into the distance looking especially heroic." Good thing you decided to scan him before he was completely gone.

SuperStarmon, the Legendary Hero digimon. This Data type Ultimate digimon is digivolved from Starmon.

SuperStarmon's special attacks are:
Halley's Squall: Summons a rain of meteors from the sky.
Galactic Eyes: Fires a beam or star-shaped pulses from its sunglasses, blasting or hypnotizing its opponent.
Superstar Seeker: Withdraws its limbs to become a spinning star that flies into the opponent while glowing.
---

Botamon, the Slime Digimon. This neutral digimon has been recently born and is not optimal for battle. Though its body looks like a black slime, it actually has a soft black fur covering its body.

Botamon's special attack is:
Acid Bubble: Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.

The Botamon look at the toy floating in the bubble with a sense of wonder.
Sundon Glory Mall - Roof

Kyupimon, the Angel of Charity digimon. Kyupimon is an in-training 2 data-type digmon digivolved from Putimon.

Kyupimon's special attack is:
Angel Ring: Generates a ring of light from the protuberance on its skull and throws it at the opponent.

The Kyupimon turns to you and holds out the figurine. "Sure, I guess you can have it. I don't have any more use for it today anyways." As Kyupimon puts the figurine in your hands, she speaks up. "Um... I know your new here, I mean I would have seen you before if you weren't, but could I ask you a favour...? You see, ever since those digimon at the university started protesting, Witchmon hasn't been the same. Do you think you could... like... talk them or something? It really breaks my heart to see her like this..."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Crump Apartment Rooftop:

Well now I wish I'd brought my camera.

Caroline wasn't sure what to expect to see when she got to the roof, but seeing Lucifer himself making his throne atop their dirty apartment wasn't one of them. There were uh, far more... Demons than she'd expected. Little purple hamsters with wings and evil grinning baseballs seemed to have made an infestation that not even Dirty Dan the Excellent Exterminator would be able to stop. She wondered briefly if maybe they were friendly demons, merely confused by their sudden arrival in this world, not necessarily malicious by default; Perhaps the demonic horns, tattered black wings, and jet black and red colors were just a front, a natural defense to ward off-- Oh was she kidding you did NOT get more demonic looking than THIS.

Angemon...? Flexing all her critical thinking muscles, Caroline deduced that if there was a Digi-Devil, it stood to reason there'd be a Digi-Angel too. They were probably at war with each other-- Standard fantasy world fare. The 'right' thing to do would be side with the Angels, the universal force of Good. Buuuuut the 'survival' thing to do would be...

"I'm a friend, of course!" Caroline said, grinning excitedly, "I'm a servant of the darkness, just like you! I took this form to hide from Angemon and his cohorts, of course. Now who, might I ask, are you?"

With her brilliant facade in place, Caroline sneakily aimed her Digivice from behind her back, willing it to scan the large, devil-lord and its companions.

--

Down below, Trymon's horns twitched nervously-- It could feel something strong and powerful nearby; something powerful and not nice. Her partner was walking straight towards it; and though Trymon knew that it had to follow her commands, the girl said herself that she didn't know the first thing about Digimon! She needed it's help!

Trymon began slamming itself against the inside of the drawer, pushing with all the strength its tiny body could muster-- But something was keeping it locked in!

No! I have to get out! Caroline, I know you taped me in this drawer for reasons I can't yet understand, but... You still need me by your side! Big things are going to happen and I have to fulfill my duty!

Trymon began to think-- It had only one move it could think of; it was worth a shot. Trymon huffed and gathered all the strength it could muster, its body growing as the bubble built up inside it. Trymon poured in all its desperation and desire to help, using it to fuel the attack. When it had charged it as much as it could, Trymon began to open its mouth, and...

"BIG OL' BUBBLE!"

The desk shuddered slightly, straining the duct tape but not breaking it. From the outside, it would look as though a miniature earthquake hit for 2 seconds and then stopped just as quickly.

The bubble exploded in the tiny drawer, blasting Trymon unconscious as the force of its own attack was deflected back into it from all sides. All the desperation, desire, and concern it had poured into the bubble came bounding right back at it, knocking it out could before it even knew what hit it. Trymon lay in the drawer, silent and unmoving, swirls in place of its usual beady eyes.

You tried, Trymon. You tried.
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Pure Justice Territory - Historical District Streets

SuperStarmon huh? That's pretty cool.

Jason put the digivice away and waved goodbye to the cool SuperStarmon. What the Digimon said before leaving was strange, but Jason didn't pay much attention to it. Instead looked around to see where Trymon had gone. He figured it would be best if he went to see the boss of this place, Justimon. If what SuperStarmon said was right, he'd probably be the best one to ask as to where he was and what exactly had happened here.

Well, Jason knew where he was but... everything looked different.

"Hey Trymon, come on! We're going to go see Justimon!" Jason said, calling out to his digimon. He could see the little guy playing with the Botamon, impressing them with his bubble attack.

"Huh?" said Trymon as the bubble burst, causing the toy to fall and bonk him on the head. The toy bounced off, leaving him rubbing the spot with one of his antennas. When he looked back, he could already see Jason running off somewhere else. Did he say something about a Justimon?

"H-Hey! Wait for me! I don't have any legs! Jason!" Too late, the human was already too far for it to hear him. Trymon sighed and began hopping frantically in hopes of catching up with Jason.

---

"So, since we couldn't train with those other Digimon around, do you think Justimon will take us on as apprentices?" Jason asked, excited by the very idea of meeting a Digimon named "Justimon". The look on his face could only be described as "in-awe", probably dreaming up some scenario with Justimon and explosions.

Trymon, who was less than willing to entertain any questions with how fast he hopped just to catch up, groaned. Thankfully Jason had slowed down to a walk, which allowed him to catch his breath. He was amazed at how Jason thought he could become an apprentice to a Digimon.

"You really think Justimon would take you as an apprentice?" Trymon asked, slowly hopping in sync with Jason's walk.

"Hey, I'm just saying! You never know." Jason says, happily kicking a few of the stones on the path. "I mean, it's not only that, of course. SuperStarmon said Justimon would know a lot of things I want answers to. As cool as this all is, I want to know what exactly happened before I go on an adventure and all that. Just like video games!"

"Right, video games." Trymon said, rolling his beady eyes. He was starting to wonder how old Jason actually was, and if he needed to be fed at specific times and get to bed early. "Where are we headed anyway?"

"Oh, just the place where the fate of the United Kingdom is decided, filled with the soulless, blood-sucking husks of men and women who encircle the heart of all evil in the country and impede progress." Jason casually replied, as if he had been asked how the weather was and what his hobbies were.

Trymon blinked, wondering if it really was Jason who he was speaking to. "In... um... English?"

"Parliament."

Well whatever a parliament was, Trymon did not want to have any part of it. Except he had no choice but to follow. As much as he didn't want to admit, Jason the human was his best shot of surviving in this new world.

"Don't worry about it, Trymon. The place has a Digimon named after justice itself! He must've done some major reforms by now." said Jason, reassuring him even though Trymon was sure Jason was as clueless as he was. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little better seeing Jason be so optimistic about it.

"Here we are!"

They stood before a massive building that looked very much like a modern castle. The stone towers loomed over them and cast a large shadow which covered them entirely. Trymon gulped, wondering just what would be inside waiting for them. If superStarmon let them go, Justimon can't be bad, right? He sure hoped so.

He saw Jason just walk in without even stopping. Of course.

Trymon and Jason entered the Parliament building.

"Hey Justimon! Are you here? I'm new here and I came to ask a few questions!" Jason shouted as they entered the massive building.
GuardianDreamer

Sundon Glory Mall - Roof

"Yes! I finally have it! ... Uh, sure, I'll do whatever you asked me to, no problem!" Kanae said, merrily skipping around with an unusual display of exuberance as she finally obtained the rare merchandise that she had been seeking for all her life (or the past half hour or so, it was hard to tell). Trymon wasn't exactly sure why Kanae was so happy about this, but it was good to see that she did in fact have energy somewhere in there to contrast her usual laziness! ... Now if only she could be motivated about more important things. Trymon made sure to note the fact that Kanae had given her word to talk to the protesting Digimon.

After finishing her victory dance, Kanae was still in high spirits. She even shouted what she was going to do next! "Come on, Trymon! Let's get out of here and put this somewhere safe!"

"That's not what you promised."

"Wait, what?" Kanae asked, her confusion taking over and replacing the enthusiasm that she had previously displayed.

"You promised to do something about the Digimon who are protesting outside! Also, wasn't that figurine stolen? We should really give it back to whoever owns it!" Trymon said, reminding Kanae of her moral obligations that she had been trying to forget about.

Well then. Curses. Right, in the midst of her excitement, she forgot... Taking the figurine like this still wasn't exactly legal. No, wait, she knew how to justify it to Trymon and her own conscience... She wasn't stealing it, she was keeping it safe until she found the owner, who would THEN let her keep it as thanks for all her hard work! Yeah! The mall was still mostly abandoned and such, and there was a risk someone else would just steal it if she left it at the store. As for investigating the protests outside... Kanae saw no easy way to get out of that one. Resigning herself to her fate, she decided to do her best to get it over with as quickly as possible.

"I'm going to hang onto this figurine until we meet the owner, otherwise someone might take it! And, uh... Sure. Let's fulfill my promise of doing stuff... Yay..." Kanae said, the 'yay' part with absolutely no energy at all.

"Yay!" Trymon shouted, with infinitely more energy and enthusiasm.

Kanae and Trymon go outside the mall to try to find the rioting Digimon.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here