Nicky Boy's Art thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: Nicky Boy's Art thread

Post by Nicky Boy »

Helllooo everybody!

As you may have noticed from my signature, progress is on hold until this summer. But fear not! Releasing an intermission that was collecting dust (which you should totally check out from my trial thread), Astin has one more pose!

"Nick, your self-promoting is so shameless, it should be illegal...

Oh hush, Astin. Either way, you know the deal by now, talking in OP!

EDIT: Also, put some credits in the intro to the thread. Be sure to read them!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

Hey everyone!

Today is exactly one month from the most important Finals in my life, as they will determine whether I will go to the university I want or not (if you are confused, then you have a different system, but that's beside the point). As such, I'll be off the grid after the weekend ends to focus on my studies, up until they end on 25 June.

That said, today I finished a scene that may or may not be what I will also want in the future. And that scene is...

Isaac and Astin's wedding day! If you have not played the first case which is understandable considering its current ending, Isaac and Astin start the story as boyfriends! Well, they also end the story as boyfriends, however, at some point eventually, they will get married! So here they are (=3) .

The scene was made really close to what I would love to do when I (hopefully) get married, too, so I kept ksdopfgjwqpak-ing internally. Yes, I cannot describe it any other way.

Anyway, I hope you like how I made them! There is a version in the OP with just the two newly-weds and the arch in the OP, under OC Group Activities!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

When finals have you tired: Image

When you remember you are done with them now: Image

Hey all! My finals are finally over, so that means I can be back here more regularly!

I made these two sprites in moments I needed to unwind from studying, so at least I was productive in these times and not spending it on other distractions. Flora will appear in the second case, so she is in need of more sprites of her own! As always, talking versions in OP!

After I take a small brake from things that require much thought and logic, I will also get back to improving my case. I hope you look forward to it, it will also come with more aesthetic improvements to match the original trilogy's style! Hopefully, the writing will also imrpove
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Dude. She is adorable!!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Looks good Nick! Your sprites always come out so cleanly :larry:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

Thanks both of you, I try my best, hehe :pearlhappy:
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

Isaac: Laughing, or He who loves horses
Richard: Brave Leader
Astin: God's Helmet
Spoiler : What do I mean with that? :
I have nothing to add.
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

> *Sees no comment on my dumb meme drawing*
*cry*

"Oh, Nick, don't cry, you're making me tear up, too..."

Jokes aside, I have returned. Currently doing some edits. I actually wanted to make this post a little while back but I forgot, tbh. Oopsie.

But yes, Astin has more animations now! And that's not all! He's ready to support Isaac in court!... kinda.

"Anything for Phensy!"

For now, only his Normal and Happy CC animations are in the OP. And you know what else is there? The talking version of the animations I have in this post! Please let me know if I'm getting annoying
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

Hey everyone! Been a while!

Things sure have changed, both on the site and for me. I'm now in University in another city! Woo!

I'm currently working on my competition case, but not all the time. Maybe I don't work on it enough... At any rate, no human being can work on something non-stop without some kind of break. And that has been true for any project I've worked on. During some of those brakes, I picked up some random ideas I've had for funny interactions between my OC's, or just made more sprites for existing ones. So today, I'm uploading some stuff I made long ago, but didn't get to post.

Well, actually, the first thing I put is Isaac's full Christmas set! It's for the competition entry, so I hope you look forward to that.

Next, some more sprites for Astin! He's slowly getting more and more ready to be Isaac's partner during trials, too!

And finally, two more entries in the OC Group Activities category. The first one is Astin and Flora cosplaying as Sakutarou from Umineko no Naku Koro ni, while the second is Cough Lifter, one of the many, MANY Draw-the-Squad prompts you can find online!

I'm so excited to be attempting trial making again, since I have help this time around, but I'm fairly certain I'm better at doing art instead. Not that I'm really good in the latter, anyway, but it's more fun for me.

I'd end the usual way I do, but... No specific sprites to show since it'd be too cluttered up. You get a free pass again.
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nicky Boy

Post by Nicky Boy »

Heyo/

We're now into the first week of 2021 and... things don't look so well already. Alas, we have to keep moving. Stay strong and safe, everyone!

That said, I recently released my competition entry and a second intermission (as you can see by my updated signature)! As such, I've put the assets I made for them under Case Files. There isn't a whole lot, because SuperAj3 made a lot of superb assets for the comp entry, and the intermission takes place in literally one place. Hope you like them, if you get around to playing these!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage