Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mr. Judgment
Spoken languages: English

Re: Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Post by Mr. Judgment »

Okay! I tried to emulate a general Ace Attorney map style as well as I could, and I think that I got them looking fairly accurate:
Spoiler : :
Image Image
I also made two animated versions, wherein the cross is flashing, in case you wanted the option to do so:
Spoiler : Flashing images :
Image Image
I hope that you like them!
And, if you need any further edits or variations, I'd gladly see what I can do!
Thank you so much! It looks great! Btw, is it okay if I use some of the previous evidence you made? I needed to use the tea set and katana in addition to like a burnt piece of paper (if that's okay).
Starora

Post by Starora »

Mr. Judgment wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:15 pm
Okay! I tried to emulate a general Ace Attorney map style as well as I could, and I think that I got them looking fairly accurate:
Image Image
I also made two animated versions, wherein the cross is flashing, in case you wanted the option to do so:
Image Image
Thank you so much! It looks great! Btw, is it okay if I use some of the previous evidence you made? I needed to use the tea set and katana in addition to like a burnt piece of paper (if that's okay).
You would like me to turn the bit of paper into an evidence?

Also, yeah, you can use whichever of my existing evidences you want!
Mr. Judgment

Post by Mr. Judgment »

Starora wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:10 pm
Image Image
Image Image

Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't specific.
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

Hello, I was wondering if you can make an ace attorney crime scene diagram of this crime scene map

Image Image
Starora

Post by Starora »

Mr. Judgment wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:02 am
Starora wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't specific.
Sorry it took so long - been somewhat distracted.
I hope that it is what okay! Isolating it from the white background was a little bothersome, but, thanks to this evidence, I have developed a new method for hiding traces of white edges, so that is a positive!
Squidwarden wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:27 am Hello, I was wondering if you can make an ace attorney crime scene diagram of this crime scene map

Aaand... I also gave the maps a good go!
I tried my best to retain as much detail as I could, whilst remaining true to the Ace Attorney style!
Here are the non-animated versions:
Image Image
And here are some animated ones, because they are always useful to have!:
Image Image
If either of you need adjustments or changes (or even if I just missed something), please let me know!
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

they look really good, thank you so much! :)
Image Image
Mr. Judgment

Post by Mr. Judgment »

Thank you so much!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Yo very nice peaces of evidence! Yo think you could evidence-ify this butcher knife? Maybe make a bloody version too. I'd appreciate it!
"YES, funky!"
AlterUniverse
Spoken languages: Español, English, Deutsch, Eu falo um pouco de PT

Post by AlterUniverse »

Your work is amazing, I think I'm gonna use some of the Klavier ones for a case I have in hands, when the time comes I'm gonna notify you with the project and of course putting you in the credit info of the post.

Could you please make an evidence of this generator? I'll put it in a evidence box to make the job more easier for you, with some images a little resize is all it takes but with this one it gets all blurry, thanks beforehand! Image
Starora

Post by Starora »

AlterUniverse wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:46 am Your work is amazing, I think I'm gonna use some of the Klavier ones for a case I have in hands, when the time comes I'm gonna notify you with the project and of course putting you in the credit info of the post.

Could you please make an evidence of this generator? I'll put it in a evidence box to make the job more easier for you, with some images a little resize is all it takes but with this one it gets all blurry, thanks beforehand! Image
Do you have the original of the image which you want done? Something with a bit higher quality? Or a similar reference image?
AlterUniverse

Post by AlterUniverse »

Starora wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:30 pm
Do you have the original of the image which you want done? Something with a bit higher quality? Or a similar reference image?
The original is even smaller because is an image of a background that I edited the light because is an important part of the case, here it is
If that's not enough you can make it like this it doesn't bother me
Thanks for the quick reply :larry:
Starora

Post by Starora »

June-pie wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:58 am Yo very nice peaces of evidence! Yo think you could evidence-ify this butcher knife? Maybe make a bloody version too. I'd appreciate it!
Sorry it took so long! (Been working on some sprite recolours, and they have been taking up a fair bit of my "Photoshopping Energy"...)
Anyway... Here you go!
Image Image
(I must note, I am pleased that I am getting better at adding blood to evidence! This was great practice!)

Aaaand...
AlterUniverse wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:31 am
The original is even smaller because is an image of a background that I edited the light because is an important part of the case, here it is
This was an interesting evidence to make!
I hope that you don't mind that I gave it a bit of my own interpretation as to the things on the sides of it, but I felt that they really added to the shape, and made it a bit more readable as to what it is supposed to be.
I made a few versions of the evidence, just for the variety, and since I don't get many chances to make animated evidences!
No lighting:
Image Image Image
An attempt to recreate the lighting in the reference:
Image Image Image
I hope that everything is okay, but, if either of you need some changes made, I am (as always) more than happy to see what I can do!
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Starora wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:23 pm
June-pie wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:58 am Yo very nice peaces of evidence! Yo think you could evidence-ify this butcher knife? Maybe make a bloody version too. I'd appreciate it!
Sorry it took so long! (Been working on some sprite recolours, and they have been taking up a fair bit of my "Photoshopping Energy"...)
Anyway... Here you go!
Image Image
(I must note, I am pleased that I am getting better at adding blood to evidence! This was great practice!)

Aaaand...
AlterUniverse wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:31 am
I hope that you don't mind that I gave it a bit of my own interpretation as to the things on the sides of it, but I felt that they really added to the shape, and made it a bit more readable as to what it is supposed to be.
I made a few versions of the evidence, just for the variety, and since I don't get many chances to make animated evidences!
No lighting:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
I hope that everything is okay, but, if either of you need some changes made, I am (as always) more than happy to see what I can do!
Ay thanks a bundle! This will be very useful!
"YES, funky!"
AlterUniverse

Post by AlterUniverse »

Starora wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:23 pm
No lighting:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
That's awesome! like always your work amaze me, thank you so much and I will give you the credit for in my project.
Bradel

Post by Bradel »

Hello! Would you mind if you made a pair of blue boxing gloves with blood on the tip of one. Thanks!!