How to make a Game Over screen?

Posez toutes vos question concernant la création de procès sur AAO, ou proposez des tutoriaux pour aider les autres membres !
Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

How to make a Game Over screen?

Post by Torri 800 »

One day you're writing a case, marveling over your work. Then comes the thought to your head: I know what's the correct evidence to present, but people who will play my case, some of them won't. And they mess up, the :judge: penalizes them, and they find themselves in a Game Over tab but without any dialogue, due to the linear nature of the engine.

The gavel clamps...
:judge: : (That's enough! This court sees no reason to continue the trial. Nor is there any need for more time to decide the case against the defendant. This case is extremely clear. I see no room for misinterpretation of the facts. This court finds the defendant... GUILTY! ....... The accused will surrender to the court immediately, to be held pending trial at a higher court within a month from today's date. That is all. The court is adjourned!)

The moment the gavel calls for that emotional court door closing, signifying that you have lost...

Is there any way to replicate that? In which a condition exists regarding having 0 health, which would lead to a game over scene?

Thanks for your help!
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Re: How to make a Game Over screen?

Post by Jofe »

Image Image Image Image Image
Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

Re: How to make a Game Over screen?

Post by Torri 800 »

By default, it's always French :p ty