[T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Squidwarden
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Post by Squidwarden »

I just finished part 3 of this game and uh, since I don't wanna give spoilers about the ending, I'll just say that the ending was really good! if Turnabout Convention has a sequel, I'm looking forward to playing it! ^_^
Image Image
applekitty

Re: [T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Post by applekitty »

Mosy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:01 am I'm so glad you got to play it until the end :3. Gonna watch your video and like'n sub while i'm there.
Spoiler : :
(oh and also, every sprite newly made was created by me (except for doof and singy i already credited them) it took me 1-2 years to fully create Diana's sprites! hope you liked her XD)
Your welcome :P (im srry for how weird it was LOL), it will forever remain within you for a looong time. glad you and co. enjoyed it!
see you round' the courtroom!
Oh, she's definitely a great part of the game. Loved her sprites, she's very emotive! It was great to see.
ImageImageImage
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Squidwarden wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:02 pm I just finished part 3 of this game and uh, since I don't wanna give spoilers about the ending, I'll just say that the ending was really good! if Turnabout Convention has a sequel, I'm looking forward to playing it! ^_^
Thank you so much, my dude! was great speaking to you on Gmail!
Oh it's gonna have a sequel in the near future (a few years) I hope we'll all stick around to see it :)
(Lol yeah she actually IS Rei from Evangelion!)
You've just made my day. thank you ^^!
Last edited by Mosy on Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live life as you enjoy it, pal!- :objection:
I guess not...
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

ChingKittyCat wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:08 pm
Mosy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:01 am I'm so glad you got to play it until the end :3. Gonna watch your video and like'n sub while i'm there.
(oh and also, every sprite newly made was created by me (except for doof and singy i already credited them) it took me 1-2 years to fully create Diana's sprites! hope you liked her XD)
Your welcome :P (im srry for how weird it was LOL), it will forever remain within you for a looong time. glad you and co. enjoyed it!
see you round' the courtroom!
Oh, she's definitely a great part of the game. Loved her sprites, she's very emotive! It was great to see.
Thank you! :) :lotta:
watched your video, loved it!
I guess not...
cuncuncun

Post by cuncuncun »

I found this case to be really enjoyable! But I'm really stuck on one part (part 3 spoilers below):
After Blaise got momentarily fixated at the chairman's mugshot, Gumshoe is supposed to present something to him. But I tried every profile and every piece of evidence and they all result in a penalty. It doesn't seem like I could do anything else but present something. And it goes to game over when I drained all the health. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :cry:
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

cuncuncun wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:27 am I found this case to be really enjoyable! But I'm really stuck on one part (part 3 spoilers below):
After Blaise got momentarily fixated at the chairman's mugshot, Gumshoe is supposed to present something to him. But I tried every profile and every piece of evidence and they all result in a penalty. It doesn't seem like I could do anything else but present something. And it goes to game over when I drained all the health. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :cry:
No problem!
After giving him the chairmans mugshot, you then present him your clue: Blaise despises being beneath. A new statement will be added: present Rules of law. Thats it!
Thank you so much for reaching this far, lmk what you think of it, I hope you enjoy the rest!! :nod: :nod:
I guess not...
cuncuncun

Post by cuncuncun »

Mosy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 am
cuncuncun wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:27 am I found this case to be really enjoyable! But I'm really stuck on one part (part 3 spoilers below):
No problem!
After giving him the chairmans mugshot, you then present him your clue: Blaise despises being beneath. A new statement will be added: present Rules of law. Thats it!
Thank you so much for reaching this far, lmk what you think of it, I hope you enjoy the rest!! :nod: :nod:
Ahh! Thank you so much!
When I read your reply, my initial reaction was "EXCUSE ME THERE WAS SUPPOSED A CLUE IN THE EVIDENCE LIST? :shock: " So I assumed that I was supposed to obtain it somewhere before then, so I went back to the previous rebuttal and pressing on every statement and THERE IT WAS! (Thank goodness I save all the time haha.) I got beyond that point initially without pressing, no wonder I got hopelessly lost! Oh god, you probably thought I was an idiot for not thinking of presenting the clue, like duh you just got it from that rebuttal (but did I really?) :lol:
I really look forward to the ending, and I was actually scared that that part would prevent me from doing so. Now for the fun to continue!
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Ahh! Thank you so much!
When I read your reply, my initial reaction was "EXCUSE ME THERE WAS SUPPOSED A CLUE IN THE EVIDENCE LIST? :shock: " So I assumed that I was supposed to obtain it somewhere before then, so I went back to the previous rebuttal and pressing on every statement and THERE IT WAS! (Thank goodness I save all the time haha.) I got beyond that point initially without pressing, no wonder I got hopelessly lost! Oh god, you probably thought I was an idiot for not thinking of presenting the clue, like duh you just got it from that rebuttal (but did I really?) :lol:
I really look forward to the ending, and I was actually scared that that part would prevent me from doing so. Now for the fun to continue!
[/quote]

LOL np all is good fam! pressing and saving is always important :3! I'm thrilled to know you've gotten through and saved at the right time, I need to fix it ASAP! thanks for pointing it out man I feel really dumb for not considering that scenario.
I hope you're gonna love the ending! Thank you! :XD:
I guess not...
cuncuncun

Post by cuncuncun »

Mosy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:44 pm LOL np all is good fam! pressing and saving is always important :3! I'm thrilled to know you've gotten through and saved at the right time, I need to fix it ASAP! thanks for pointing it out man I feel really dumb for not considering that scenario.
I hope you're gonna love the ending! Thank you! :XD:
I'm glad to be of help :nod:
I also finished the game and it was wonderful! The entire thing just felt so surreal and it was really funny! Part 3 was SO intense, making it all the worth to play this game from start to end. Also, I love the selection of music that you chose! Do you happen to have a list of all the soundtrack?
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

I'm glad to be of help :nod:
I also finished the game and it was wonderful! The entire thing just felt so surreal and it was really funny! Part 3 was SO intense, making it all the worth to play this game from start to end. Also, I love the selection of music that you chose! Do you happen to have a list of all the soundtrack?
[/quote]

Aww thank you so much, I made sure to incorporate some humor here and there just to give the Ace Attorney vibe. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed it!!! :pearlhappy: :pearlhappy: Made my heart melt.
Sure thing! I made a list of the music, it's a beta version, hopefully someday I'll complete it but it should do the trick!
https://github.com/mousyttr/Credits/raw ... redits.rtf
Thank you so much, see you around the Courtroom! :nod:
I guess not...
cuncuncun

Post by cuncuncun »

Mosy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:00 pm Aww thank you so much, I made sure to incorporate some humor here and there just to give the Ace Attorney vibe. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed it!!! :pearlhappy: :pearlhappy: Made my heart melt.
Sure thing! I made a list of the music, it's a beta version, hopefully someday I'll complete it but it should do the trick!
https://github.com/mousyttr/Credits/raw ... redits.rtf
Thank you so much, see you around the Courtroom! :nod:
Thanks for the list! I had taken the time to digest it and I found some new pieces for me to be obsessed with for months to come and they'll remind me of your game. :lol:
I've gained new appreciation towards Kahoot and Kingdom Hearts music as a result. I never knew that Kahoot would make such killer cross-examination music. And I'm sure everyone playing this was able to recognize some tracks out of the wide array that was offered in game.
Thank you for that game experience! I'll be looking forward to that sequel, no matter how long it'll take to complete! :D
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Thanks for the list! I had taken the time to digest it and I found some new pieces for me to be obsessed with for months to come and they'll remind me of your game. :lol:
I've gained new appreciation towards Kahoot and Kingdom Hearts music as a result. I never knew that Kahoot would make such killer cross-examination music. And I'm sure everyone playing this was able to recognize some tracks out of the wide array that was offered in game.
Thank you for that game experience! I'll be looking forward to that sequel, no matter how long it'll take to complete! :D
[/quote]

You bet!! once again, thank you tons!! LOL right? Kahoot is a learning game, who knew it could have such banger music XD. Oh and KH is a different story. I'm glad you loved the OST used, when you put it that way, it makes me so very happy.
you just gave me more motivation to work on the sequel! <3 hope to see you round' soon enough! Thank you so much.
I guess not...
kal0123456789

Post by kal0123456789 »

I'm playing for some time now, and I'm stuck at the last testimony in part 3...
Last edited by kal0123456789 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

kal0123456789 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:59 pm I'm playing for some time now, and I'm stuck at the last testimony in part 3...
Which one? Calipso? this is supposed to be the trickiest.
If so, then the contradiction is on the last statement, look for a place or photo which includes the chairman in it acting suspicious.
ANSWER:
Last Statement -> Ayeam's Photo.
thanks and Have fun :3!
Last edited by Mosy on Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I guess not...
kal0123456789

Post by kal0123456789 »

Mosy wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:49 pm
kal0123456789 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:59 pm I'm playing for some time now, and I'm stuck at the last testimony in part 3...
Which one? Calipso? this is supposed to be the trickiest.
If so, then the contradiction is on the last statement, look for a place or photo which includes the chairman in it acting suspicious.

ANSWER:
Last Statement -> Ayeam's Photo.
thanks and Have fun :3!
Thank you for replying so fast! I already have the suspicion in the right place, but somehow didn't consider the intended answer.

Maybe a little review:
Turnabout Convention is a case that brought the new perspective of the growth of Gumshoe's character. Packed with several humorous other characters, the case has had an enormous improvement since the Turnabout Protect. The twist in the ending part is something that you can't imagine - you really have to experience it yourself. The rebuttals aren't too hard, and if you get stuck, the clues are very helpful(although I stuck at one point). The other mechanics can be also followed relatively smoothly. On the other hand, several things need to be improved though, but let's leave that to the experts. I really have a great time playing this case and want to see your other works. Great job! :D :D :larry:
Last edited by kal0123456789 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.