Are there any 3D Yuri Cosmos sprites without a background?

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

Are there any 3D Yuri Cosmos sprites without a background?

Post by Torri 800 »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently writing a case with returning members of the Dual Destinies cast (Yamazaki truly hates GS5), including Solomon Starbuck and Yuri Cosmos. I magically found Starbuck in perfect condition on the wiki and made GIF sprites out of them out of immense appreciation for the people working hard to complete the galleries.

Yuri Cosmos fared a lot worse despite seemingly being a better received character by the public. On the wiki, his animations are clearly placeholders, donning backgrounds and a pathetic 3DS FPS. Reecer6 made some 2D Yuri sprites, but I don't feel comfortable using them. They are also far too few in number, as the pulling mustache, normal, stunned, Gustavia angry (Takero Fuse first worked on GK2, so it makes sense that Gustavia's and Cosmos's mouths look practically identical in their respective angry pose), spinning, and using phone animations are all missing.

Does anyone have access to a high quality rip of Yuri Cosmos animations I can use? That would be much appreciated!
applekitty

Re: Are there any 3D Yuri Cosmos sprites without a background?

Post by applekitty »

Try looking at case cafe, they basically have every 3D animation already scaled to 256x192. http://casecafe.byethost14.com/?i=1 It's a big download though.
ImageImageImage
Torri 800

Re: Are there any 3D Yuri Cosmos sprites without a background?

Post by Torri 800 »

applekitty wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:06 pm Try looking at case cafe, they basically have every 3D animation already scaled to 256x192. http://casecafe.byethost14.com/?i=1 It's a big download though.
I can't thank you enough for sharing this archive - the quality is immeasurably phenomenal! You weren't kidding when you cited it as a big download. Good thing I possess the space to carry all of it, extracted and all. It was completely worth the long download and extract times, as it's got everything I need, not to mention the massive amount of bonus content, including YTTD characters which I also plan to use!