How to play games that are only available by dead links?

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Zecske
Spoken languages: English

How to play games that are only available by dead links?

Post by Zecske »

I came across this really cool fan case by the name of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Different Dimension and even if i tried to do the aaonline.fr/*insert id tag here* it just didn't work. Is there any other way to play the game or is it forever lost to time? :(
Ps.: I thank the answers in advance! :DDDDD
XavierWright

Re: How to play games that are only available by dead links?

Post by XavierWright »

If it doesn't work, chances are, the image links and sound links are dead. If that's the case, unless the creator replaces the dead links, you're out of luck. Sorry.
Zecske

Post by Zecske »

XavierWright wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:03 pm If it doesn't work, chances are, the image links and sound links are dead. If that's the case, unless the creator replaces the dead links, you're out of luck. Sorry.
Thanks for your answer! On another note, i played through your Turnabout Reformation case today, and i will anticipate the career of Ben Tennyson with great interest! (Also, i really like it that he is named after the protagonist of Ben 10!)
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Zecske wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:34 pm I came across this really cool fan case by the name of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Different Dimension and even if i tried to do the aaonline.fr/*insert id tag here* it just didn't work. Is there any other way to play the game or is it forever lost to time? :(
Ps.: I thank the answers in advance! :DDDDD
You can try adding the case number at the end of this:
http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=[add numbers]

The old format for trial links used french for "editor" and "player", so that also needs to be changed.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april: