[E] Misc editor sound tweaks

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

DeathByAutoscroll
Spoken languages: English

[E] Misc editor sound tweaks

Post by DeathByAutoscroll »

- Fixing the (known and being worked on) issue of music previews continuing to play when they shouldn't. [Listed here as it was listed on discord at the same time as these]

- Specifying the music start loop time to be in ms in editor, alongside an in editor preview of this in action as currently there is not one.

- Allow animation poses to have inbuilt sounds, so stuff like Meekin's salute, Franziska's whip and Manfred Von Karma's fingersnap could automatically play the sound effect instead of manually timing each time it appears.

-Ability to memorise where a song is in a track to return to, either via remembering for each song (which might be bad with lots of songs) or a "play/pause song" type deal without having to restart a song from the very beginning each time.
Thrower of bricks.

Co-host of the Into the Takumi-verse case compeition.

Stuff I've made in 2 weeks:
The Impossible Turnabout
Erinaceinae Griminance

Cases I have collabed on:
Don't Resort to a Turnabout (W.I.P)
Trucy's Magical Catastrophe
That time I got reincarnated as a fictional Defence Lawyer in An Ace Attorney fangame and had to defend myself against incredibly unfair odds.

Stuff I've made by myself that is good:
...maybe in the future.