Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

spaceacejasper
Spoken languages: English, decent Spanish

Re: Request Topic

Post by spaceacejasper »

I've been trying to find the foreground image of the PW Detention Center, but I haven't had any luck so far. Does anyone else know where to find it? I need to edit it for a trial I'm working on.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Pretty sure it's bundled with PYWright and also automatically added to AAO's detention center graphics.
You could just save the one that appears in AAO to your computer, or even crop the detention center background (which has that foreground in it) to just keep the foreground elements.

I don't have a moment to edit and upload one for you but if I do, I'll update my post.

EDIT: here (found it faster than I thought LOL)
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Eroth
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Eroth »

More stuff for a game I'm working on. This time it's too specific to find already made. Obviously, as it always is with making a fan-case with 0 art skills, it's huge. I've posted this once already, but there was a current request going on, and now it got overwritten with another one, so I don't think that one is going to be made. (Though, if you are willing to make the other request, I have no reason to stop you.)
Spoiler : Defendant :
Basics:
Red or Orange suit with a spacesuit helmet, but it's kinda like he's not wearing it, it's like hanging on the back of the head. He is NOT wearing a full spacesuit, it's just the helmet.
Required Animations:
  • Stand
  • Thinking
  • Angry
  • Sad
Animation Specifics:
Angry Startup Animation - The helmet gets thrown at the floor, but it bounces from the floor back on the head. Whatever is after the startup animation I don't care as long as it fits the Angry animation.
Spoiler : Evidence :
  • A Sniper Rifle. Yes, I have checked Locations, Evidence, and Other Assorted Graphics already.
  • A poster. "Beware of the Dino". Two major and one minor bloodstain, but even with them the writing is still visible. A picture, no bloodstains, at the top part of the poster. The picture shows a man in a Dinosaur costume, brown jacket and a hat covering the eyes. It can be in the evidence image, or as a photo that shows the poster when "Check" is clicked, both work for me.
Spoiler : Video Tape :
I do not know how is someone going to make a video tape, and truly neither do I know how am I gonna import it as evidence, or play it ever. Because of that, unless someone can tell me how to do it, I think I will stick with frames instead of a whole video. Basically make an image, and I'll play it in a way that makes sense.
Description:
The video shows a building covering up the left half of the screen, and the defendant (see Defendant description) close to the building. He is seen giving money and a Sniper Rifle to a mysterious man. The man is never seen, not even the hands. The defendant's face isn't shown, as the video is recorded from the left of this happening.
Starora
Spoken languages: English

Post by Starora »

Eroth wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:26 pm More stuff for a game I'm working on. This time it's too specific to find already made. Obviously, as it always is with making a fan-case with 0 art skills, it's huge. I've posted this once already, but there was a current request going on, and now it got overwritten with another one, so I don't think that one is going to be made. (Though, if you are willing to make the other request, I have no reason to stop you.)
Basics:
Red or Orange suit with a spacesuit helmet, but it's kinda like he's not wearing it, it's like hanging on the back of the head. He is NOT wearing a full spacesuit, it's just the helmet.
Required Animations:
  • Stand
  • Thinking
  • Angry
  • Sad
Animation Specifics:
Angry Startup Animation - The helmet gets thrown at the floor, but it bounces from the floor back on the head. Whatever is after the startup animation I don't care as long as it fits the Angry animation.
  • A Sniper Rifle. Yes, I have checked Locations, Evidence, and Other Assorted Graphics already.
  • A poster. "Beware of the Dino". Two major and one minor bloodstain, but even with them the writing is still visible. A picture, no bloodstains, at the top part of the poster. The picture shows a man in a Dinosaur costume, brown jacket and a hat covering the eyes. It can be in the evidence image, or as a photo that shows the poster when "Check" is clicked, both work for me.
I do not know how is someone going to make a video tape, and truly neither do I know how am I gonna import it as evidence, or play it ever. Because of that, unless someone can tell me how to do it, I think I will stick with frames instead of a whole video. Basically make an image, and I'll play it in a way that makes sense.
Description:
The video shows a building covering up the left half of the screen, and the defendant (see Defendant description) close to the building. He is seen giving money and a Sniper Rifle to a mysterious man. The man is never seen, not even the hands. The defendant's face isn't shown, as the video is recorded from the left of this happening.
I made a sniper rifle as evidence a while back, which you can use if you want to:
Spoiler : :
I am also willing to work on the poster as evidence, but would appreciate some further details regarding it, such as the colours for the poster and text, what sort of font you would like, and some information about the figure in the image (what sort of dinosaur, pose, and other, more specific, details about the outfit - a reference image would be nice if you can find one!).
Eroth

Post by Eroth »

Starora wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 pm
Eroth wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:26 pm More stuff for a game I'm working on. This time it's too specific to find already made. Obviously, as it always is with making a fan-case with 0 art skills, it's huge. I've posted this once already, but there was a current request going on, and now it got overwritten with another one, so I don't think that one is going to be made. (Though, if you are willing to make the other request, I have no reason to stop you.)
Basics:
Required Animations:
  • Stand
  • Thinking
  • Angry
  • Sad
Animation Specifics:
Description:
I made a sniper rifle as evidence a while back, which you can use if you want to:
Spoiler : :
I am also willing to work on the poster as evidence, but would appreciate some further details regarding it, such as the colours for the poster and text, what sort of font you would like, and some information about the figure in the image (what sort of dinosaur, pose, and other, more specific, details about the outfit - a reference image would be nice if you can find one!).
Well, I guess I'll go over the specifics.
Spoiler : Colors :
The poster itself is in kind of like a scroll-like color, the words are typed in a red, blood like color, but it's not blood (if it would be blood the font and the bloodstain amount would change, so that's important). The image is yellow/orange themed, with a tree on the right side, and the dinosaur itself is green.
Spoiler : Font :
Handwriting, not print. That makes it extremely hard for me to find a font that I would be okay with , and I don't know how would I possibly describe a font.
And no, you can't use wingdings and/or webdings.
Spoiler : Image :
I know this will now look like it's a joke and not a case, but the costume is an important thing, I'm not just joking around.
If this doesn't look serious to you, I understand, but that's how I see it. That's how I see it except the face being uncovered, I'd imagine it
being covered with the costume (even if the hat is covering the face anyway), and also there would be a tail that goes down, and then up, looking more like an actual tail and less like a costume. I have a problem describing the pose, though, so if this doesn't help at all, sorry. Everything except the head is facing the front, there isn't any movement done with the hands at all, and the head is looking left and down. I would give you more details about the outfit on the costume, but it's literally just a brown jacket.
Also, just a question, if you're going to do the poster, is it an evidence image or is it the "Check" image?
Mrinin

Post by Mrinin »

Can anyone make 2 additional sprites of Kristoph Gavin in the defense bench, in the style of the Kristoph found in the canon sprites thread?

First, a damage animation.

These are the official sprites (so preferably draw something based on these):

(Startup, Wind hits his hair) (Startup, He fixes his hair) And after that, he stays in the same pose. (looking down with his arms crossed)

And second, a desk slam animation.

Kristoph's only desk slam is in his breakdown, but I'm not going to use this as a breakdown. So you can just do something that feels right for Kristoph to do.
Here's that animation too if you want to look at it.
SuppiBoi

Post by SuppiBoi »

Hi to everyone!
I'm writing about a high-profile case regarding an actor's death. So for the trial I want to make it a behind closed doors trial.
But till now I haven't had any luck in finding an empty courtroom.
If anyone could make it or find it for me, I will be really grateful.

PS: Just wanted to add it is not exactly a priority atm as I am still writing down for the 1st day's investigation.
Eroth

Post by Eroth »

SuppiBoi wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:45 am Hi to everyone!
I'm writing about a high-profile case regarding an actor's death. So for the trial I want to make it a behind closed doors trial.

PS: Just wanted to add it is not exactly a priority atm as I am still writing down for the 1st day's investigation.
As I read this, I did not understand at all what you meant.
What do you mean an "empty courtroom"?
Were you not able to find the courtroom background or what?
SuppiBoi

Post by SuppiBoi »

Eroth wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:48 pm
SuppiBoi wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:45 am Hi to everyone!

As I read this, I did not understand at all what you meant.
What do you mean an "empty courtroom"?
Were you not able to find the courtroom background or what?
Ahh I meant to say that I want a courtroom without the crowd if that's possible. You know a behind-closed-doors trial with only the defense, prosecution and the judge. Just could not find such a template anywhere.
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

Go to Court-Records > Media > Graphics Rips > Courtroom Sprites and you will find it.
Image Image Image Image Image
SuppiBoi

Post by SuppiBoi »

Jofe wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 am Go to Court-Records > Media > Graphics Rips > Courtroom Sprites and you will find it.
Thank you so much!
Just want to put this on record though that by following this route it only provides the sheet of sprites without any way of importing them. In order to import that sprite I had to go to Media > Location.
Chocoflair
Spoken languages: English, Japanese

Post by Chocoflair »

This would probably be my last request for now. COMPLETED, as in not cut rips of the Steam (2019) Trilogy Witness Testimony, Cross Examination and Unlock Successful popups please. I understand if they don't exist or has not been made yet. :larry:
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Are there any sprite artists with commissions open?

Flame12bird

Post by Flame12bird »

Hello, I'm working on a case that is based on the first case of the first game, but with reversed roles (so Edgeworth is a defense attorney defending Frank Sahwit etc.). I wondered if anybody could create sprites of Manfred von Karma as an assistant at the defense attorney's bench (like Mia in case 1), as well as zoomed out court sprites of Edgeworth at the defense bench with manfred as his assistant, Payne at the prosecutors bench, and the judge at his bench - and also 2 copies of this zoomed out courtroom with one having Larry at the witness stand and one with Frank Sahwit at the witness stand. Thank you.
Flame12bird

Post by Flame12bird »

If Manfred assistant sprites can't be made that's okay, but the courtroom sprites would be so so much help :D :D