How to do a Witness Testimony/Argument, AA style

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

Re: How to do a Witness Testimony/Argument, AA style

Post by Torri 800 »

My thanks for these files, but kiwi6 has become unusable as of late, meaning the sound files don't work. I've used github to assemble my custom sound and music after that incident, even though it was pure chore to replace those I already used from kiwi6. The Dropbox files on the other hand, work perfectly. However, I just remembered something. The Begin Investigation popup, the Investigation Complete (From either GK or GK2, doesn't matter which), and the respective ones for Logic Chess from the English translation, with all their respective sounds (if any new ones are used for them, that is). I also looked for these, but I never found them. I do agree, however, that the site needs those assets for a quality of life.

As for those files, and hopefully the others if you have them, or know of where I can find them, I can't thank you enough!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Fine then,
http://k007.kiwi6.com/file/sq04o6qkj8
http://k006.kiwi6.com/file/p3ju00v27m

I can't help right now for the other files. I haven't had to use those, so it would take me longer to track down, but there's another AAO project I really need to finish first. Good luck hunting!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
EdgeRP
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese-BR

Post by EdgeRP »

Yo, the links on the original post give me 404 errors, can someone repost those files?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

See here for some updated links. Those will be coming into main AAO on the next update.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
LoganthePunisher
Spoken languages: English

Post by LoganthePunisher »

Torri 800 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:14 pm My thanks for these files, but kiwi6 has become unusable as of late, meaning the sound files don't work. I've used github to assemble my custom sound and music after that incident, even though it was pure chore to replace those I already used from kiwi6. The Dropbox files on the other hand, work perfectly. However, I just remembered something. The Begin Investigation popup, the Investigation Complete (From either GK or GK2, doesn't matter which), and the respective ones for Logic Chess from the English translation, with all their respective sounds (if any new ones are used for them, that is). I also looked for these, but I never found them. I do agree, however, that the site needs those assets for a quality of life.

As for those files, and hopefully the others if you have them, or know of where I can find them, I can't thank you enough!
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12910
Chocoflair
Spoken languages: English, Japanese

Post by Chocoflair »

Can i have the updated "Begin Investigation" and "Investigation Complete" popups, if you may? Thank you.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Chocoflair wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:14 pm Can i have the updated "Begin Investigation" and "Investigation Complete" popups, if you may? Thank you.
Do you still need those, or have you found them elsewhere?
Chocoflair
Spoken languages: English, Japanese

Post by Chocoflair »

Found them already, thanks anyways!