Fire Emblem Series

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: Fire Emblem Series

Post by gotMLK7 »

My internet died so I played this for literally hours yesterday. I don't think I turned off my 3DS till like...3 AM. So I beat the story, married off most of the characters, and got all of the children characters I could. Also, I TRIED to challenge some of the Bonus Box paralogues, and while I did manage to beat one, the rest kicked my butt with little to no effort. My conquest to level up as many characters as possible will be a great one indeed!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Wackyman
Spoken languages: English

Post by Wackyman »

Wow, that was fast. :O

...Then again you were playing Normal Casual. People have beaten the game in half an hour with that difficulty.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

That makes me think of what FE is easiest to speedrun without any tools. Definitely not the original or Gaiden, since those run really slowly. And FE4 is the land of giant maps. Thinking about it, it's probably FE3 Book 1, since it's very easy, there's only 20 chapters, and Warp Staff can make those go by quickly. But if you count FE3 Book 1 and Book 2 as one game, then it definitely isn't the quickest to speedrun.

I'll need to think this one through some more.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Spoiler : :
You'd like to have a previously named character on your team? No matter if they're dead, if they're sufficiently likeable, another them can always somehow come through Naga's time portal and join your team! (!!!)

.................can I recruit Mustafa yet
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Lord Wolfenstein wrote:
You'd like to have a previously named character on your team? No matter if they're dead, if they're sufficiently likeable, another them can always somehow come through Naga's time portal and join your team! (!!!)

.................can I recruit Mustafa yet
Finally doing them bonus Paralogues, I see?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
GuardianDreamer

Spoiler : Bonus Paralogues :
Not EVERYONE is brought back. As mentioned previously, Mustafa stays dead, and so does the Yen'fay from the main-game. Phila also stays dead, since she's an obvious reference to a certain FE4 character, another Pegasus Knight who died in the main plot in an attempt to defend her queen. (I know you weren't being serious, but I want to give random FE trivia.)
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
GuardianDreamer

Future Past 1 is now released, as well as Hot Spring Scramble! I know I won't be attempting either, even if I just bought the Future Past pack. This is because I'm using two of my files for support grinding (So Lucina is the only child character who's regularly around) and Future Past has the kid's stats be determined by the parents. In my Lunatic+ file, Nah's stats are really pathetic since I haven't even recruited Nowi in that yet, Kjelle and Noire aren't much better, and Cynthia is the only one who has any chances of surviving. (Playing on my support grinding file(s) doesn't really help much.)

Oh well. Eventually. I really hope I can finish support grinding before TSON is released.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

I do most of my support grinding on Harvest Scramble since the enemies are really weak and there's 15 shiny spots for potential extra supports. The combination of Miracle+Counter makes it pretty risky, though.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer

So according to GameFAQS, the parent-child conversations in Future Past are unique. Or at least MORE unique than the normal parent-child supports. That's very nice. Hopefully SF will eventually have them all in one place, since getting them all would be... Yeah.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Happy Birthday, Pega Pony Princess! (That is right, right...?)

I could try to actually beat Awakening but I find myself becoming too lazy to start it up. I must rectify this, or face great shame.

Also Casual Mode is actually kinda fun. It's a nice option for when you want to play FE but don't feel up to trying to be a hardcore perfectionist.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
GuardianDreamer

For those of you who care (no one), I'm getting closer and closer to 100% Support Log Completion. All that remains now is most of Sully's romantic supports, Kjelle's parent-child supports, Male Avatar's romantic supports with the 1st Gen characters except Maribelle (And of course the parent-child supports and Morgan sibling supports that follow), some of Female Morgan's normal supports, and Tiki's non-Avatar supports. Which might sound like a lot, but seriously, I'm getting extremely close to completing the Support Log. I'm going to take a small break for now, though.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

I am extremely interested in your quest to achieve completion, GD. :grossberg: (Who would've thought I would have the chance to use that smilie one day?)

Soo... I have a question.
If you marry off Male Avatar to x female who normally has a kid, can you still get that kid? So Morgan always has a sibling?
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Lord Wolfenstein wrote:I am extremely interested in your quest to achieve completion, GD. :grossberg: (Who would've thought I would have the chance to use that smilie one day?)

Soo... I have a question.
If you marry off Male Avatar to x female who normally has a kid, can you still get that kid? So Morgan always has a sibling?
I married him to Anna, so she doesn't have a sibling in my run-thorugh.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

GuardianDreamer

Yes. Female Morgan always has a sibling UNLESS you marry a character without any children tied to them (Think the Spotpass Paralogue characters, 2nd Gen characters, Tiki, etc.) so for example, A Male Avatar who married Maribelle would get both Brady and Female Morgan.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
GuardianDreamer

I... I did it.

100% Support Log Completion. I finally did it.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here