[T][CE] Turnabout of Courage ○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

CeresLiberty
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T][CE] Turnabout of Courage ○

Post by CeresLiberty »

It's probably in the middle of this topic then. cause i went forwards and backwards. saw the original post with the walkthrough for part 3

and i pressed everything xD I shall press everything again to remember which one to present it at.

Thanks! and Nice to meet you OwO
I'm a fan because I've watched fuandon play your cases and was like OwO I should go play. then a school hit me in the face

WOO got it >:3 let's hope I don't die ... :3

----

Okay I'm back, and dammit I didn't want it to be the predictable testimony but it issss
and I gotta stop playing this late at night! it keeps keeping me up xD
So before I get my head clear...
I wonder what exactly I'm doing wrong.
Spoiler : Obvious Help Needed is too Obvious ;3; :
So Maria's second testimony that I had stumbled upon. I pressed all I could but I couldn't get anything added. Unless I epically failed and shouldn't have jumped to the second testimony however which way I did. Also (still haven't reached the exact middle area of this topic yet) every time I see someone stuck on here they go back and edit their post (unless I AM missing something. if so I'd like this something to be added to the court record.)
But yeah adding. Um. can't find a way to add? nothing leads to adding unless this isn't the adding testimony? hrm.
anyways Maria's second testimony, I pressed all the things, asked the questions that don't lead to my death (I accidentally went ahead too far on one health bar... ^^; )
I may either knock out or play some TPairs before knocking out. Ja~Ne for now.
These eyes, they only see the truth! Image
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Told ya.
Welcome back~

I'm not even sure how to give hints for this one without giving it away anyway. There's a mean variable reset in place here.
Just press things in a different order. And don't go into the co-council conversation.
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

Teehee Thankies~

and Ahhh okay avoid the hobonix. I hope I can get it this time around!

----
*facepalm* all along I thought it was a trick I shoulda known better :XD:

---

Yay Part 3!!! :3

Okay now, just like 999, I shall get the bad ending first >:3

Oh and I could help proof read. although I did like the confecture typo.

---
Spoiler : SHIVER :
:shock:
That part of the sprite... Okay I think I'ma get scared... then again it's 2:14 am... hm, good thing I have the TV on but gosh I think I would've dealt without happening to notice that part of the sprite. :XD: :calisto: :dekiller: :pearl: :diego: :twisted: :side:
---
Spoiler : SHIVER PT II :
OH GOD THEM EYES. :shock:
I shall have review later. I'm soooo close I can feel it.
I'll probably be checking the walkthrough. Thought I had gotten the Super Objection Presenting wrong because I think I did Truth Truth Lie Truth Truth Lie, unless I subconciously clicked the right one and then lost count. nyer.
---
Spoiler : SHIVER PT III & Semi Final/Final Thoughts :
AHHHHHH FEENIE

Applause! Applause! Flock all ye detectives in training! Flock here and you shall get your wits tested!

Part 2 is still admittingly a bit "too" hard. I find it was still enjoyable. It placed pieces of the story and provided troll dialogue :3
Part 1 is still cool, creepy, cause, it's a church, in the middle of the night. and... yeah i don't do well in places like that. I would put on a brave face but I'd slowly crumble inside if I was left all alone like that for 35 minutes.

I do wonder why Mia never- Oh wait, she rushed out and didn't take her phone.

Part 3...
PART 3...
Loved it. Scared half to death because I thought there would've been one more sprite to have braced myself for.
I think I may replay it some day just to watch the ending. I think I missed one little bit. But oh gosh the feels.
THE FEELS

Game play: Fairer, I liked the mercy-mode aspect. I give it fairer because I believe mercy mode helped even out the harshness of part two.
Story: Wow, dat story. Brilliant. Especially to have a split in the plan. I was like "ahhhh! the dry ice! the notorious discussion I have seen in this topic and there it is!!!" I figured it was a red herring because I did know it would leave traces. I just forgot that if he had died right after suffocating it would still be in his system. (Btw how many "actualized" reports would Hazzy have had? I bet a billion.) Back to my earlier reaction, THE FEELS. Hit my heartstrings, especially when, oh god. That was such a motive. That of course throws everything off of what most people would think of the letter at first (more like all people) and was like wow.
I thought the fires would've had a specific Nix sprite but the blacked out one of the other breakdown one was. wow.
Poor Mia, man, I enjoyed the story but the feels, I felt so bad for her, and I too was unsure of, whether to get super angry, or to just cry.
Crimes of passion. Planned is what makes it scarier.

And is it bad I was looking towards Hazama putting Phoenix in the realm he had put Luke in during the bad ending?
There I thought we'd see cray-crayzy Feenie.

I rather like the meta. Also some of the pressing and the presenting and examining. Brings about the comedic aspect that helps round this drama. "Comedy is mostly Tragedy + Timing."
Hazzy's trolling was just salt to the wound sometimes :XD:

Grammar/Spelling.... I just have one word. "Confecture" :XD:
I would've probably liked a little more story but I love it the way it is too. No matter how tragic. :D

-Oops, forgot to say I shall continue playing Pairs now x3

At least I got through half of the investigation without help .w.

:pearlhappy:

---

OH OH OH
Spoiler : One last thought I forgot to mention cause laptop overheated when I was editing the PT III spoiler :
I actually thought Phoenix hired Hazama or planned on Hazama being there. If he planned on it I think that would've been so cool and intriguing to know.

OH as well as when Burg mentioned "Demons", like he saw a demon and hit him and all.
I thought Edgeworth was a part of it, mainly I refused to believe he was the murderer and I saw the connection/theory because Edgeworth, in AA Canon, is known as the demon prosecutor. This was before I found out that in this universe DL-6 never happened and all .w.

As well as, way back when, they mentioned the blood. I was like "Okay are we gonna get proof of the actual results?" I thought whomever Burg had hit would be the murderer. As well as I thought it was Kuter Exxer, Kutter Exxer. Ah dangit I can't evern remember and he was the funniest over confident assassin I have ever seen! anyways Feykneme, I thought Feykneme was the murderer and the one to get hit with the book.

(And again my laptop overheats! xD)

Well I don't think I have anymore forgotten thoughts.

:3
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Weell, glad to see you enjoyed it that much.
Spoiler : :
I was aware of most of the small flaws. Mercy mode was actually added a little after the original release, so I guess it's good to see it actually makes things appear a little fairer. Better than reloading thousand times because of unreasonable penalties anyway.
I wanted to add a little more backstory... but the first two parts were for a competition so I had time constraints, and the final one became a little too large. (I also wasn't sure where to add it that late in, and hey it still works the way it does even if Phoenix's motivations aren't that easy to guess. Makes for a good surprise at least.

There was actually supposed to be more about how Hazama was hired and what he was doing there. An entire third path(The... troll ending) I decided not to include because... part 3 was too big already. And it didn't really matter that much for the story I guess. Funnily enough that would have also involved Kuter Exxer.

...Strangely enough you seem to be the first to notice confecture. I don't remember anybody ever pointing that out at least.
Well........ I'll leave it in for now. xD
Have fun with TPairs. Now the references in it will make more sense.
DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

Blackrune wrote:
Funnily enough that would have also involved Kuter Exxer.
YOU MONSTER
YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE KUTER EXXER
I HATE YOU

Total times sued: 10328
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

I was aware of most of the small flaws. Mercy mode was actually added a little after the original release, so I guess it's good to see it actually makes things appear a little fairer. Better than reloading thousand times because of unreasonable penalties anyway.
I wanted to add a little more backstory... but the first two parts were for a competition so I had time constraints, and the final one became a little too large. (I also wasn't sure where to add it that late in, and hey it still works the way it does even if Phoenix's motivations aren't that easy to guess. Makes for a good surprise at least.

There was actually supposed to be more about how Hazama was hired and what he was doing there. An entire third path(The... troll ending) I decided not to include because... part 3 was too big already. And it didn't really matter that much for the story I guess. Funnily enough that would have also involved Kuter Exxer.

...Strangely enough you seem to be the first to notice confecture. I don't remember anybody ever pointing that out at least.
Well........ I'll leave it in for now. xD
Oh gosh that would've been awesome!

And yes the references did make more sense. I was shocked when I saw what oldbag was saying and was like "nooooooo he died? D:"
I can finally continue it and get all le jokes~

and very strange, i thought someone may have noticed the almost sweets by now. Hazzy shall now become a fruit preserve 8D
Spoiler : I have indeed noticed the first two parts were for a contest :
How did that go? :3
and awww back story woulda been so cool I bet :0 and probably why have Hazama be a troll in the credits. teehee.
DeeYo wrote:
Blackrune wrote:
Funnily enough that would have also involved Kuter Exxer.
YOU MONSTER
YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE KUTER EXXER
I HATE YOU
Lmao,
"The true monster... Is the one in the hat. There is no hat on Blackrune!"
Spoiler : P.S. :
Senpai has noticed me :0 Lol
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

CeresLiberty wrote:
and awww back story woulda been so cool I bet :0 and probably why have Hazama be a troll in the credits. teehee.
Curse of Blackrune made it so that he didn't win even though one of the judges thinks it's the best fancase ever :awesome:
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Bad Player wrote:
CeresLiberty wrote:
Curse of Blackrune made it so that he didn't win even though one of the judges thinks it's the best fancase ever :awesome:
The Rune curse is too strong.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

BP, I've had it up to here with explaining this to you.

ToC Part 3 wasn't out yet at the time of judging for Screw Canon.

Got it? Good. Not repeating it again.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
CeresLiberty

Post by CeresLiberty »

Oooooooooh
Spoiler : I GET THE FILE IN PAIRS :
So I did another look in the TC-2 file and I noticed TiWi! The Cool Company mascot xD What is she doing as an actual person? xD
and aw, not in time for Screw Canon ;w;
and lol Curse of Blackrune. That should be a case BD

Turnabout Curse :0
(Idk if that's a name yet)
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I just finished this case. Well done, sir. Very well done. You may now say that this case is Desmey Approved.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Mathias_Trueman

Post by Mathias_Trueman »

... Wow. This was, to put it bluntly, one HELL of a turnabout.
That was an intended pun btw, Turnabout Courage marks the finale of all the other cases you've released (or, at least the ones linked to in your sig). I've played through them... and the only ones I've 'beaten' would be arguably OHoaT, and I say 'arguably' because I figured out the super-present's concept, but I needed to look up the exact evidence, so I didn't complete it 100% on my own ^^'

Allow me to ellaborate. But those are other cases; I digress.

ToC was something I thoroughly enjoyed playing... and losing to. Hazama is an amazing prosecutor, and he DOES deserve to hit the real games. I've read through most of this forum prior to beating the game, which did help out a lot, but I feel proud in saying that I did hit the true ending path on my first try [which I still can't take full credit for because of the fact that I played T.Pairs before this, which supplemented the lack of an actual theory, and because that was the ONLY part about the final solution I figured out correctly].
To summarize, having played this case (and the others you made) I have achieved an utmost respect for you as an author, and I sincerely look forward to more of your amazing work.

*This is the part where, if I was technically skilled enough, I would place the Hazama clapping sprite*

Great Job Blackrune!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

This isn't one hell of a turnabout... This is~ Image

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Mathias_Trueman

Post by Mathias_Trueman »

... I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or if you didn't read all of my post... bad at tone sensing (in a sense I'm tone-deaf) ^^'
Zyra10

Post by Zyra10 »

I can't seem to get past the first cross-examination of the trial. :(
I pressed all of Gumshoe's statements and have the bible in the Court Record, but I have no idea what to do after that.