AAO Mafia Round V- LIVING THREAD: [TOWNIES WIN!]

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
djoftheweb

Re: AAO Mafia Round V- LIVING THREAD: [DAY TEN]

Post by djoftheweb »

Aubergine wrote:Serious Vote : PrsctrTails

EDIT : Blank vote post = bad idea. x'D Lemme get the thingies...
I was going to say...

*Sits and waits*
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Zeroes wrote:
NaturallyLazy wrote:Why do you think that Zeroes?
He said right under your nose. You've been leading the town quite well; you're probably one of the last people we'd suspect.
Uh-huh. But I'm not there under your nose, like a booger. I'm simply trying to point stuff out. It's like you not only have something RIGHT under your nose, but I'm getting it confused with other things, like Broccoli in your teeth, or a freckle, mole or something, and so I keep screwing up getting rid of THE problem.

As has been just brought up, I've been broadsided for a fool. Again. *sighs* I really am kinda lazy...
Laziness isn't good in leaders.

For the enjoyment of those who like stuff to look at.
Tails and Natty Convo wrote: DATE------TIME------SENDER-RECEIVER-MESSAGE
9/5/2008 6:46:32 PM Natty Harrison So, may I hear why you voted for Ryuusai?
9/5/2008 6:47:06 PM Harrison Natty I got suspicious of his attacking someone who wasn't even online.
9/5/2008 6:47:14 PM Harrison Natty I've seen Mafians try it before.
9/5/2008 6:47:29 PM Natty Harrison But Townies do it as well
9/5/2008 6:47:37 PM Natty Harrison As seen in CRUVAM
9/5/2008 6:47:52 PM Harrison Natty I was already dead.
9/5/2008 6:48:01 PM Natty Harrison No, My lynch
9/5/2008 6:48:15 PM Natty Harrison Bond and Cracker were both town
9/5/2008 6:48:32 PM Harrison Natty I have no clue what you're talking about.
9/5/2008 6:49:09 PM Harrison Natty All I know is, at the time, I found Ryu's activities to be suspicious.
9/5/2008 6:49:32 PM Natty Harrison Yes, but he roleclaimed Luigi
9/5/2008 6:50:06 PM Harrison Natty I didn't know
9/5/2008 6:50:06 PM Natty Harrison Even if you don't think somebody has a role, it's not always a good idea to vote them out, just in case
9/5/2008 6:50:41 PM Natty Harrison That's what was tripping people it seems, he roleclaimed on Day One
9/5/2008 6:51:14 PM Harrison Natty I thought he was lying.
9/5/2008 6:51:37 PM Harrison Natty I thought he was trying to pull some trick on Ghaleon.
9/5/2008 6:52:00 PM Natty Harrison he knows better than to fool Ghaleon
Geez the MSN logs are confusing to look at. XD
Anyways, Tails had a very last minute vote switch to Ryu, something I forgot when I was talking to him that day. He Switched his vote 5 Minutes before phase change, from PieDemon to Ryu. No doubt, he had received word from somebody within the mafia to switch to Ryu, most likely Ema, since Ghaleon was gone. he didn't even explain in that post why he was switching to Ryu, he just DID.

VOTE: PrsctrTails

EDIT: to Clarify, Harrison = Tails
Super Judge Bro.

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

If Tails get lynched and turns up to be townie, which he will, I am going to laugh at all of you.

Prepare to be laughed at, fools.
Played/Playing: 2
Round Wins: 1
Round Losses: 1
Lived through whole round: 2
Deaths: 0
Number of times I've failed: 4.
O.G. Cracker

Post by O.G. Cracker »

Super Judge Bro. wrote:If Tails get lynched and turns up to be townie, which he will, I am going to laugh at all of you.

Vote: Super Judge Bro.

Why are you so sure that Tails is a Townie?
Ah was an engineer, 'n' that meant ah solved problems.

AAO Round VII: Cid Pollendina, slain by Scarmiglione
Super Judge Bro.

O.G. Cracker wrote:
Super Judge Bro. wrote:If Tails get lynched and turns up to be townie, which he will, I am going to laugh at all of you.

Vote: Super Judge Bro.

Why are you so sure that Tails is a Townie?
Millini investigated him. >_>
O.G. Cracker

Post by O.G. Cracker »

Super Judge Bro. wrote:Millini investigated him. >_>
I thought it was Mario who investigated him...which means 60%. Definitely not a certainty. Hell, we've even seen that 80% investigations can be wrong (Karfka).

And anyway, I'm not sure exactly why you're refusing to claim even vanilla Townie to people. What could you possibly be hiding given that all the roles are dead?

Pandan

Re: AAO Mafia Round V- LIVING THREAD: [DAY TWO]

Post by Pandan »

NaturallyLazy wrote:Anyways, Tails had a very last minute vote switch to Ryu, something I forgot when I was talking to him that day. He Switched his vote 5 Minutes before phase change, from PieDemon to Ryu. No doubt, he had received word from somebody within the mafia to switch to Ryu, most likely Ema, since Ghaleon was gone. he didn't even explain in that post why he was switching to Ryu, he just DID.
Hahaha! Oh, that's funny... Wait, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Right.
That one was my fault. Sorry 'bout that. That's what I get for trying to think while laughing in the middle of the night.
Super Judge Bro.

O.G. Cracker wrote:
I thought it was Mario who investigated him...which means 60%. Definitely not a certainty. Hell, we've even seen that 80% investigations can be wrong (Karfka).

And anyway, I'm not sure exactly why you're refusing to claim even vanilla Townie to people. What could you possibly be hiding given that all the roles are dead?
I'm either townie or a mafia. Since defending myself is the most lamest option in the entire universe, I'll let you 'decide' my role.

For the record, a lot of people had last minute voted for Ryu. Not just a single person.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
O.G. Cracker wrote:

I'm either townie or a mafia. Since defending myself is the most lamest option in the entire universe, I'll let you 'decide' my role.

For the record, a lot of people had last minute voted for Ryu. Not just a single person.
1)Cracker. I just sent you the Wario investigation list again yesterday. Should I send it a third time, with Mario's investigations as well?
The question is, how would SBJ know who Millini investigated?

2)SBJ is right it wasn't just Tails actually. It was Pandan as well I believe. But Pandan has since voted for the Mafia as we took them down. So I suppose it is possible they were both asked to vote for Ryu, and did without thinking about the validity of the role claim Ryu provided. Obviously, one would think that if there was a second Luigi, that they would have contacted somebody and role claimed to them, which then would have strengthened the case against Ryu when somebody said, Ryu is NOT Luigi. I've spoken to Luigi. Of course, then they would have died probably. Anyways, back to my point about Tails here.

Tails, I'll admit has been gone a bit, but when he was here for itsaqua's turn on death row, he instead voted for P_A. Yes, Tails did remove said vote, but then he didn't vote at all that phase.
Voting for a mafioso would have made him look more townie. So it's kind of like, well why NOT vote for itsaqua or one of the others. Got a conscience much maybe?

Then there's this whole blocking/unblocking deal with AS and Tails. AS, who had no really good reason to lie to me, other than he was not 100% sure I was town, told me that Tails appeared offline to him when Tails was in fact, online and talking to me at the same time.

And I really gotta stop writing essays instead of posts. ;_; And now I wanna un-vote since I'm very indecisive... I'll keep it there for now I guess.

EDIT: Haha, Post Eleven Hundred for me!!
EDIT²: Screw it.
UNVOTE: TAILS
I gotta think for a bit on this.
O.G. Cracker

Post by O.G. Cracker »

NaturallyLazy wrote:...
1)Cracker. I just sent you the Wario investigation list again yesterday. Should I send it a third time, with Mario's investigations as well?
The question is, how would SBJ know who Millini investigated?
Dammit, I can't read this freaking list. Tails is there, I just didn't see it.

You bring up an excellent point that now arises, though - how did SJB know that Tails got investigated? I don't think it was ever declared outright, which means someone must have told her. Who wants to fess up?

NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

This makes it look like we have a major leak here. Not just a mole, but people giving out information like it's candy or something...
And it's not me, I'm very sure of that.
Super Judge Bro.

You act like I know everything that goes on in this game. Well, I don't. I don't talk to many players.
PrsctrTails

Post by PrsctrTails »

Simple fact: Millini investigated me, I came up townie.

Also, my laptop is dying and I can't get on MSN, so I'm at a marked disadvantage. Do what you will.
AntiRoyalty

Post by AntiRoyalty »

Well it sure as hell ain't me, that's for sure.

I'm keeping my vote, nontheless. 80% isn't 100%.

Please, gut, don't die on me, now! Dx
Brb.
Super Judge Bro.

It's only a matter of time now. I may miss the phase change, but I'll still be waiting.....