[T][CE] I Wanna Be The Turnabout ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T][CE] I Wanna Be The Turnabout ●

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I'm too lazy to get Firefox just for this.

.....Tch, I'm not playing it, not not not not not not.....Ugh. I can't resist....!
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

GuardianDreamer wrote:@Uber: Actually, unless I'm mishearing the lyrics, it's "I Came to play".
Spoiler : @Zeel :
What subtle meta-gag is that? Is it the part where The Kid said "I WANNA BE THE GUY"? Though that was technically after the last testimony, I believe... in any case, I felt like there were plenty of references, some that I got, some that I didn't. So what meta-gag is it?

EDIT: Also, I believe you said somewhere in the Case Comp thread that this trial got more serious at a certain point, which reflected real life. So, if I may take a guess, I think that everything got more serious immediately after Celestia's testimony (After that memory-password part, to be more specific).
Spoiler : :
No, no.

See... it's the 6th testimony, there are 6 statements in it and there are 6 things you must present/type-in.

BECAUSE IT'S SATAN TESTIFYING, YOU SEE.

And it's around that point, yeah. Basically when I decided that Vick would be brought back to life and Justice's soul would be waged in return for getting his, and it just occurred to me that I could make it into a good story if I actually tried, so... :P
enigma wrote:Is it even possible to get past
the super-objection against the judge? :sideglance2:
Of course it is, you just have to not be terrible~
BBblader_Wampyr wrote:It's funny, the intro to Badd's theme in this sounds SLIGHTLY like his real theme when it first starts.

(Works amazingly for a character with a pre-established theme custom made for him, btw)

Also, Zeel, you could always use Blackrune's Mercy mode. I mean, it's too late to split the case in two to reduce loading times...
Mercy Mode goes highly against the spirit of the case~
Turnabout Ghost - 1400 Frames
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I...Seriously....Ugh... I beat the super objection but Now I'm stuck on
Vick's Testimony.
Well, you've broken me Zeel. Can you please just give me a walkthrough? And not a fake half of what's written in there is bull walkthrough like I made. :mrgreen:
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

enigma wrote:I...Seriously....Ugh... I beat the super objection but Now I'm stuck on
Vick's Testimony.
Well, you've broken me Zeel. Can you please just give me a walkthrough? And not a fake half of what's written in there is bull walkthrough like I made. :mrgreen:
It's memory-based there, is all I can tell you.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Zeel1™ wrote:
enigma wrote:I...Seriously....Ugh... I beat the super objection but Now I'm stuck on
Vick's Testimony.
Can't you just PM me the answer? :(
Ubersupersloth

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Um, OK, forgetting the misheard lyrics, can I just have a walkthrough, please. Just I can't.. I can't do it! Because of him: :judge:
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

enigma wrote:
Zeel1™ wrote:
Vick's Testimony.
Can't you just PM me the answer? :(
Ubersupersloth wrote:Um, OK, forgetting the misheard lyrics, can I just have a walkthrough, please. Just I can't.. I can't do it! Because of him: :judge:
Goes against the spirit~
Ubersupersloth

Post by Ubersupersloth »

I made it to the super objection with the judge! But...
I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what the HELL to do! :objection: :objection: :objection: :objection: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :objection: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :objection: :tigre: :objection: :tigre: :tigre: :objection:

Curse you
:judge:
Edit:
I have can idea of a couple of things that might be included, Trollestia because she said someone else was the killer, the judge himself because his profile says he's acting weird, the autopsy report because of the burns (The Judge with blow people up/send them to hell etc) and the kid because he said I'm doing well maybe?
Edit:
Done, I put trollestia up 4 times and it showed the following to be the answer to the Judge's super objection: Autopsy report, Trollestia, Hazama and the kid (but possibly the victim, it's one of those 2) Also, your welcome. (if you just want to cheat, there is the glitch with Trolestia I found by accident but Zeel1 will probably fix that as soon as he reads this, so, HURRY!)
Last edited by Ubersupersloth on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Well, after countless deaths, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and eventual acceptance, I finally finished it. I will repeat what's been said before - this was great. (I'm glad I didn't go through it even though I had the link pretty much the entire time. :P)

One thing, though:
Am I the only one who got no music from Trollestia (or whatever the hell that Pony's name is) onwards during testimonies? O_o
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

BB said the music didn't play on the last three CE's. Pretty sure that's upload-mp3 acting up, 'cause they're definitely there.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Oh right, that. I didn't get music during that part either... but then, when I lost and reloaded my save, the music mysteriously returned.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Yesterday there was no music...
Now that I've resumed (totally for time reasons, no ragequitting at all, nope) it's there though.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

...Blackrune lives in a reverse universe?
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
enigma

Post by enigma »

AHAHAHAHAHA! :takethat: ZEEL! I BEAT YOUR GAME! I BEAT IT!!! AHAHAHA! I'M THE GUY!!! AHAHAHA! And for the record, I'm a suck up. You know what I really mean by that semi-cryptic remark. :hobo:
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

Glad you liked it. ^^