AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Post by gotMLK7 »

Decided to do a couple creative pics to practice different techniques and ideas.

Here's a stylish GiGi floating thing:
Spoiler : Floating GiGi :
And here's a more dynamic picture of Prim Zebanon:
Spoiler : Prim at Sunset :
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Drew some art of Prim and Sevaline from Justice Riders.
Spoiler : Prim and Sevaline :
Kind of pre-big-invasion art with Kalcion school uniforms and a neat alieny fountain thing. The idea of them having a mutual crush was one I threw around in my head but...yeah, drawing this basically confirmed that and I rolled with it. So it just kinda got super shoujo.
Also, if you haven't seen it already, art I drew for the Malchior and Kenshin fight in JR. Minor gore warning.
Spoiler : SLICE :
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Quick doodles from the dorm! Did a couple quick drawings last night for funsies.
Spoiler : Punk Rider :
Hypothetical Justice Riders outfit for Jackie Crow, the Punk Rider.
Spoiler : Kalcion Kids :
Some young versions of a few Kalcion characters from JR. Left to right, Sevaline Oleander, Prim Zebanon, and Vallick Etherbatch.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Felt like drawing some Loraine Callahan, the ex-Blue Rider, for fun. Here's some variations of the same pic (third being my favorite).
Spoiler : Loraine Callahan :

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : Yurei Gaijo :
Livestreamed drawing Yurei Gaijo for Mono.

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Said it in chat already, but I absolutely love it, thank you so much. ♥
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

but welcome back despair isn't an aao rp, how is this aao rp art
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

gotMLK7 wrote:
Note that as Mono said, his request for an outside-AAO RP character is an exception because hey it's his birthday so why not. This is not me changing my typically strict policies on what I draw for requests, so I ask people don't try to use this to request stuff I wouldn't typically draw like other outside-AAO/VN characters or fanart of canon characters or the like. I don't expect people to do so, but I just want to put that thought on the table for now.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

look man, got's artistic drawing abilities as an individual with choices are not equal to the definitive and binary rulings of what is and isn't allowed to be in the AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread, which is...

oh got's the op
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Screw good judgement. I'm doing another art queue. First come, first serve, although if I already drew the character, I probably won't draw them again. Vietnamese Noodles characters are allowed.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

In practicing for potential upcoming COMMISSIONS, I've picked up the ol' request bin. Gwen Summers for TAR, everybody!
Spoiler : Gwen Summers :

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

i felt like revisiting/redesigning some old RP characters of mine. so here i go why not.
Spoiler : :
1. Aurora Evergreen & Atlantis from ENDLESS TIME
yes that's right, i was actually IN Endless Time! My characters, Atlantis and later Aurora, started out as basically aimless drifters that only ever managed to interact with Got's characters before the RP ended. I dunno exactly where I was going at the time or where the Sleuth Got Squad would have gone, but I was never all too happy with how these two came out. If I were to redo them today, I'd work on them as a duo, with Atlantis being a weak and timid mage (as opposed to some kid who could just randomly kill a bunch of people with magic sharks???) who has a rusty broken down scythe to channel magic. Aurora would mostly be the same, at least personality-wise. An adventurous, bold and brash warrior who wants to reclaim the land of her ancestors-- But the mysterious artifact hidden inside her takes its toll on her body, frequently causing her to lose her memories and be unable to be healed by magic. Atlantis would have to take care of his friend and slowly come into his own as Aurora got progressively worse, and Atlantis would ultimately have to save her from herself and try to find a way for both of them to survive.

2. Leto Friedman from SLUGGWORTH ACADEMY (or was it Sluggford? idk)
Leto Friedman was a shark-boy priest who I made for Dave's monster-kid academy RP. It didn't get very far and I even got so upset that I wanted to kill the poor kid off. Hell i think i NEVER even posted with him! I like the guy but unfortunately i dont have a lot to say about him or anything. He just never connected with me. He grew up to be a pretty chill priest, but he's probably considering atheism secretly.

3. Lua Moriyama from SOME PERSONA RP AND THEN A MGRP AFTER THAT
i liked Lua's design probably more than anything else, i never got a solid personality down for her. I just had a kinda chill but curious girl who'd been mostly restricted to the farmlands, and also she was a samurai too i guess. I think Topaz said it was canon that all the MGs from one RP died so maybe she's dead in that verse? IDK. For me, she grew up to be an environmentalist, cleaning up the environment and clearing up the waste left behind by some Industry that had long since been Oblivion...ed.

?. trash
we dont talk about the inquisitor

4. Briar Caldwins from ISLAND OF OUTCASTS
Island of Outcasts had one of my favorite RP setups (so much that i blatantly ripped it off years later) and also one of the shortest runs. because we're all awful. but whatever, Briar was a cool bun that I wish I could have written more of. I wanted to do a more realistic/understandable take on a character that had a severe mental disorder; though its probably for the best I didnt back then because wow was i bad. I think I could do it better now though. Briar's ending is that he just stayed on that island and learned to get along pretty well. He managed to survive and even earn a bit of respect, but he's always on the lookout for backstabbers trying to take his spot.

5. Naki and Jigama from CONFLICTS OF CHLOROPLAST AND SONDEST (or something)
aw man i really liked these two! Naki and Jigama were a 10 year old kid runaway (or so) and a giant, mysterious "Jungle Titan" that was apparently the last of its kind. They teamed up together and looked out for one another (though it was mostly Jigama doing that) and i was really happy with their chemistry and interactions. The RP may have died but that was some of the best writing I did in that. Oh well. Naki finally grew into that stupid jacket and she's now travelling the sands able to take care of herself. She's incredibly thirsty, both literally and... well she grew up to be really gay. Jigama, meanwhile, lost/stripped away his body over the years and finally reached a small size that Naki looks out for. So they basically swapped sizes, SEE HOW CLEVER I AM. man these two were great. I really should do soemthing with them again.

6. Princess from FATE NOTEBOOK
Princess is another character that I never really clicked with but she had a pretty cool design I liked. She was another runaway teen in a cool-looking hoodie that used knives. im nothing if not consistent in my unoriginality. but whatever, she was kinda cool i guess. I dont have any real ideas for her.

7. Akira Kagekami from REQUIEM OF THE SHADOWS
here he is, the original garbage izaya expy!! oh god he was so awful. akira was basically just a thinly veiled izaya expy/self insert because shut up i was just starting what do you want from me. as i got better i started giving him bits of better character and stuff and i still have a soft spot for the guy. which is why he grew up to be homeless and talking to birds. yeah. After all the stuff in ROTS happened, Akira kinda broke down and wound up on the streets. He's too stubborn and proud to go to any of his friends even though they've offered to take him in. He spends his time taking care of the local birds and evading the cops, but also keeping an eye out for any demon activity that might pop up. He secretly kinda hopes there'll be another one, just so he can hang with someone again. I never imagined that things would ultimately work out too well for Akira, even if ROTS got a "good" ending. All the cringey character traits that seemed so cool when i was younger would realistically end up making the guy a mess and he ultimately probably wouldn't be able to make it in society. he kinda knows that, I think. oh well.

8. Kasuka Kamiya and Izanami from TOWN OF THE EXTRAORDINARY
awww yeaahhh can you say predictable?? quirky japanese man with crazy powers and angst and extremely angry teen girl with white hair and abandonment issues? never seen that from sleuth beforee!!! so Kamiya and Izanami were my original ToTE characters, who were basically good guys that primarily had lots of baggage and fought the bad guys and stuff by destroying everything. I don't totally regret them, they were pretty cool. And Izanami was basically just. Prototype Isis. Like seriously. Ive basically just retroactively made her an AU Isis. It's easier that way. Anyways, now that there's a new TOTE, these two are just NPCs now. Kasuka "Kaz" Kamiya is a successful lawyer from Japan on vacation with his adopted daughter, Izzy, who's mostly just there because kaz promised her American girls were hot. She's studying to be a vet, because she's realized that its way easier to meet girls that way.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Well it's been a while hasn't it.
Spoiler : Mizuki Hoshizora :
Mizuki from Den of Deception for Kwando!

And now...REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

The cycle's reset, but the people from the last cycle (Kwando, Mono, and TAR) will have to wait a round. Happy requesting.

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I'm in an "interesting" predicament.
Spoiler : Den of Deception Spoilers: Queen :
I had you draw Paloma previously, but she's younger in this RP than when you drew her. Would you be fine drawing this younger version?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I'd like to request Tombstone O'Malley from Mob Judgement on VN.
Spoiler : Text Description and My Attempt at a Chibi :
Tombstone has a very pallid complexion, shaggy gray hair that usually goes uncombed, and a grin on his face that never seems to leave. His usual outfit consists of a newsboy cap, a jacket, and a necktie, all a matching faded black color, light grey trousers, white socks, and black loafers. He also usually keeps a few pens in his shirt pocket. Not pictured: Banjo with strap attached.
Last edited by DLA on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Final but not so ending chapter.