The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Re: The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Post by Mono »

Ami wrote:
Mono the Meerp wrote:Can we please stop this shipping wars? It's getting extremely silly and not worth a debate over, to be honest. Just leave GD's Character be. It's his character, and he can do what he wants with it. They're not a tool for you to mindlessly mess around and ship them with everyone else. This applies to all the DRRP characters, and other RP characters as well. This just causes frustration and can hurt relationships if you're not careful enough. Even if you enjoy it, some might not. So stop having a goddamn debate over this already and any other ship on this site. It's just so petty to do this when nothing good comes out of it in the end and maybe even something bad. Don't give me the "if you don't like it, ignore it" excuse because you can't if it flows into the xat and other topics so much. I respect that you ship the character with others, but I'm fully against a dumb war like this just over a ship. It's seriously not worth it.
I come online to be the reasonable person in this, and then Mono comes in and basically says everything I wanted to say.

You may have favorites, you may say "Well, I like this ship, but I personally prefer this one", and even ship characters as much as you want... but no more ship wars. Even jokingly. The last thing we need is for shipping wars to spill into other parts of the site.

And even if you're joking, I'm just saying... you may debate, but keep it tame. This is just because I've seen how shipping wars affect relationships.

Needless to say, Mono is now banned for eighty years for being reasonable WHEN THAT IS MY JOB.
Finally someone who agrees with me. Thanks sis you're a babe <3

Welp, see you when I'm probably already dead then! :'D
Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Post by Master Of Chaos »

enigma wrote:Well, if you want to get him back.... Kageno X Saburo? :awesome:
I'm not that cruel. Though you could make an argument towards Kageno having one-sided feelings for Saburo, with his fixation...

Also Monobear X Ami Cloverfield. Tyrant headmaster shipping, anyone?
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I approve. That actually makes a LOT of sense. Especially after their T/D game.

Also, Kageno HATES Saburo and wants to murder him so... Unless Kageno is ultimate Tsundere or something. :XD:
Master Of Chaos

ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Ami

Post by Ami »

enigma wrote:I approve. That actually makes a LOT of sense. Especially after their T/D game.

Also, Kageno HATES Saburo and wants to murder him so... Unless Kageno is ultimate Tsundere or something. :XD:
Well, technically Headmistress Ami Cloverfield x Mastermind & Monobear, but yeah, I see it.
since 2008!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Wait, you didn't get the fact that I was being completely unserious and making the most inane logic ever? Jeez, I really need to pick up my game...

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Well, then, Chaos. Explain Kageno's perverted nature and his fascination with all females of any ages and... being creepy? :XD:
Master Of Chaos

Don't start Kwando.

...Now I want to know who the Mastermind is even more. Guys, get to the last chapter already.
enigma wrote:Well, then, Chaos. Explain Kageno's perverted nature and his fascination with all females of any ages and... being creepy? :XD:
He's still trying to accept himself. It'll all come out during the boss fight with his Shadow.

kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

I'm the Mastermind. Obviously.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Master Of Chaos

INB4 the students lose the school trial and the mastermind turns out to be [DR1 Mastermind spoilers]

On another note, Jennifer seems to have a thing going on with both Dave and The Headmistress. The Foe Yay in the RP xat speaks for itself. I did not intend for this...

Ami

Post by Ami »

Master Of Chaos wrote:INB4 the students lose the school trial and the mastermind turns out to be [DR1 Mastermind spoilers]

On another note, Jennifer seems to have a thing going on with both Dave and The Headmistress. The Foe Yay in the RP xat speaks for itself. I did not intend for this...
Until you consider that The Headmistress doesn't consider Jennifer a threat. Or an enemy.
since 2008!
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Please, would I ever be as unoriginal as that? Image

Uh. I mean... DESPAIR. *poofs away*

Master Of Chaos

Jennifer does, considering that the Headmistress constantly makes her feel uncomfortable, and has twice blasted her with Ultradeath in the xat. Though I suppose that's entirely one sided. Perhaps things will change in the RP as time goes on. Considering Dave has apparently come all the way to the school to bother Jennifer, at least as a side objective, that relationship is probably somewhat canon.
kwando1313 wrote:Please, would I ever be as unoriginal as that? Image

Uh. I mean... DESPAIR. *poofs away*
I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO MAKE DESPAIR. GO RUN TO ENIGMA, FOOL!

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

As creator of DAVID REESE, I can confirm that Jennifer is an extremely minor side objective.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Can I just say that I am shipping Uezama x Tankyu way more than I should.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle