January 2013 - gotMLK7

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Member of the Month: January 2013

Post by enigma »

Congrats, Got.

So, what's your favorite RP? Also, favorite RP that you made? Favorite RP character someone else made? Favorite RP character of your own?
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

ZetaAzuel wrote:Technically Martin Luther King didn't get his own holiday(Despite the great things he's done for the Christchian Church). But Martin Luther King Jr. Did :D

Anyway, what natural human mutation would like to have?
Whatever qualifies me for the X-Men.
Gombarry wrote:Ho hey! Congratz got! :)
DWaM wrote:Congrats, Got!
Thank you and thank you.
enigma wrote:Congrats, Got.

So, what's your favorite RP? Also, favorite RP that you made? Favorite RP character someone else made? Favorite RP character of your own?
And thank you.
1 and 2. Both are Final Warfare. I've just had the most fun with that RP and I'm really glad I made it Though if 1 needs to be someone else's RP, I'll go with Cold State).
3. Saburo Kirio, from Shadowsleuth.
4. Lawrence Matryoshka in Final Warfare (yeah all my picks are from FW you got a problem with that).
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Trybien
Spoken languages: English

Post by Trybien »

A tad late for the party (as usual), but congrats Got! Also regarding the line about me being more dedicated to EL, my egocentric world view compells me to say "damn right", but damn right! Joking aside, what kept me so invested in the project was the story (and inclusion of my own character... shut up ego). Aaaaanyways, as I'll repeat a bajillion times, I'm still open for any help you need, the script is practically done for SutT, just some sprites, editor editing, and file re-uploading and we should be fine.

Also, who is best pony?
Ever play Katawa Shoujo?
Do you still love me TT_TT?
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Who is your favourite X-Men character?
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Is plastic a beautiful thing?
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Trybien wrote:A tad late for the party (as usual), but congrats Got! Also regarding the line about me being more dedicated to EL, my egocentric world view compells me to say "damn right", but damn right! Joking aside, what kept me so invested in the project was the story (and inclusion of my own character... shut up ego). Aaaaanyways, as I'll repeat a bajillion times, I'm still open for any help you need, the script is practically done for SutT, just some sprites, editor editing, and file re-uploading and we should be fine.
yay thx

Also, who is best pony?
Agro.
Ever play Katawa Shoujo?
Nope, mostly for the sake of feeling uncomfortable with something so mature being in my files (yeah you can turn mature stuff off but I just don't like it being there okay).
Do you still love me TT_TT?
Only if you give me donuts.
LunchPolice wrote:Who is your favourite X-Men character?
I always liked Cyclops. Iunno why. Eye-beams, pew pew!
Unknown Detective wrote:Is plastic a beautiful thing?
Gorgeous.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Holy crap! Someone else who actually likes Cyclops! :O
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Here ya go, I didn't know which flavor you wanted, so I gotcha dem all.
Spoiler : large donuts :
Btw, what IS your favorite flavor of donuts?
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
PhantomMinaX1
Spoken languages: English, Medium Level Japanese

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Dude, congrats! You deserve it :)
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

LunchPolice wrote:Holy crap! Someone else who actually likes Cyclops! :O
I had a Cyclops toy as a kid, so he has nostalgic appeal to me. And dem shades.
Trybien wrote:Here ya go, I didn't know which flavor you wanted, so I gotcha dem all.
Spoiler : large donuts :
Btw, what IS your favorite flavor of donuts?
Merci~
Also, maple donuts 5ever.
PhantomMinaX1 wrote:Dude, congrats! You deserve it :)
Thanks! :3

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Tap wrote:Tap: Do you have any plans to visit member countries. Let's say... France, by any chance, or to be even more specific of a city... Paris? :wink: :wink:

gotMLK7: Well my parents want to revisit France one day, and since I've been taking French class these past three years, I think it would be really fun to go, too.
France is no fun, we're all extremely serious people here. Always working overtime, no time for laughing or fun. Am I clear ? :sideglance2:

Sorry, I just felt I had to contradict Maurice Taylor's latest statements about France :mrgreen:

Also, when you do come, you better speak French well enough, because you don't want to hear French people talking English to you. Or rather, you'd want to try it just for the fun of hearing, but not to actually get information :-P
I mean, apart from a select few who can pronounce English rather well, most people have a terrible accent. I see that in the company I work for : most people in my team are French, but the official language in the company in English so there are a few meetings that we hold in English. Well, though most employees know the English grammar or vocabulary well enough, their French accents makes them hard to understand both for the English speakers, and for the French people like me xD

I'm exaggerating a little bit, but really, it's amazing how most French people have poor pronunciation in English :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Ha, I think my French teacher is training me in that category. I have trouble understanding her with her accent all the time (since she's natively French and not just the first person they found who knows how to somewhat pronounce "Je m'appelle").

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Ha ha ha. My grandmother's French, so I know that even people who are fluent and quite clear with their English can still be hard to understand sometimes. Luckily not much though.
Tap

Post by Tap »

Unfortunately due to an incredibly tight-schedule the past month, I haven't been able to get around to doing the interview quite yet, so last month will be posted rather... late, I'm afraid. As it will be a late posting, the interview format will be slightly different. That's all I can promise at that moment.
ImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Tap wrote:As it will be a late posting, the interview format will be slightly different.
Interpretive dance? :maggey: