Annoyed about something? RANT!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GabbiTheAlicorn
Spoken languages: English

Re: Annoyed about something? RANT!

Post by GabbiTheAlicorn »

I'm annoyed at the fact that I'm not actually annoyed about anything, therefore I can't participate in this thread.

CURSE MY STABLE LIFE!
If I’m wrong, don’t get mad. I’m just a girl trying to figure out life and be lazy while doing it. So far, it’s not working.

I love music and being online too much.

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

:fran: :maya: :ron: :D
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

I'm annoyed that what I'm annoyed about would probably be against the forum rules to discuss <_<
GabbiTheAlicorn

OOOH, that's a good one!

"SCREW AUTHORITY! I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT!" screams the little voice inside my head that is too obsessed with Newsies and wants rebellion.
If I’m wrong, don’t get mad. I’m just a girl trying to figure out life and be lazy while doing it. So far, it’s not working.

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

GabbiTheAlicorn

I'm annoyed that my Office roleplay on this site has not had a SINGLE response, despite MULTIPLE people viewing the post. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

GabbiTheAlicorn

Scratch that-I'm annoyed that ANY post that I've started on these forums hasn't gained any traction. SERIOUSLY-am I the ONLY one here?! :evil:

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

123fendas

Post by 123fendas »

My throat is burnt by acid. It hurts.
GabbiTheAlicorn

123fendas wrote:My throat is burnt by acid. It hurts.
OOF. Sorry, my man.

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

123fendas

Post by 123fendas »

I rewatched Conrad Collins's video titled Why Digibro Is After Dark. In the video, he recounts an ongoing lifetime of re-learning the lesson that "you can't force it" when it comes to artistic voice.

For me, writing ace attorney online cases is "forcing it". The other day, I was trying to write an ace attorney online case, and it was painful. Trying to make it make sense was tremendously difficult. I had no ideas. I had no motivation to try to write an ace attorney online case.

Sadly, I guess this means I'm not supposed to be writing ace attorney online cases. Just like how I'm not supposed to be programming, drawing, et cetera.
GabbiTheAlicorn

123fendas wrote:I rewatched Conrad Collins's video titled Why Digibro Is After Dark. In the video, he recounts an ongoing lifetime of re-learning the lesson that "you can't force it" when it comes to artistic voice.

For me, writing ace attorney online cases is "forcing it". The other day, I was trying to write an ace attorney online case, and it was painful. Trying to make it make sense was tremendously difficult. I had no ideas. I had no motivation to try to write an ace attorney online case.

Sadly, I guess this means I'm not supposed to be writing ace attorney online cases. Just like how I'm not supposed to be programming, drawing, et cetera.
Aww...I'm sorry, man. But I guess that makes sense. If you feel like you have to force it, you're not having any fun, which makes it hard to motivate yourself to keep going. Hopefully you can find something that you don't have to force yourself to do. Best of luck :D

Find me on AO3!

EmoNerd21 on Reddit

Hey

Post by Hey »

Awwe, it's so nice to see people being understanding and kind towards each other. Never fails to make me smile.

I feel like I understand both of your problems. I was just trying to make a case called "The Bronze Turnabout" and as soon as I reached the trial editor, immediately all of my motivation got flew away along with Oban Star Racer's popularity. The same thing also happened when I wanted to rant about something, yet as soon as I came here...

I think this has something to do more with The Door Ananlogy or something like that..
eerew

Post by eerew »

THE PAST TWO TIMES I'VE BEEN TO A RESTAURANT (i'll hereby be referring to the restaurant as Anonymous) I'VE ASKED FOR "HALF AND HALF TEA". GUESS WHAT THEY GIVE ME. IF YOU GUESSED HALF AND HALF TEA YOU'D BE WRONG! EVERY TIME THEY GIVE ME FULL SWEET TEA I'M TRYING TO CUT DOWN ON MY SUGAR AND CALORIE INTAKE AND THEY TEMPT MY DEMONS LIKE THIS THYE KNOW I CANT RESIST THE SWEET TEA AND THEY SMILE AS THEY GIVE IT TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

eerew wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:07 pm THE PAST TWO TIMES I'VE BEEN TO A RESTAURANT (i'll hereby be referring to the restaurant as Anonymous) I'VE ASKED FOR "HALF AND HALF TEA". GUESS WHAT THEY GIVE ME. IF YOU GUESSED HALF AND HALF TEA YOU'D BE WRONG! EVERY TIME THEY GIVE ME FULL SWEET TEA I'M TRYING TO CUT DOWN ON MY SUGAR AND CALORIE INTAKE AND THEY TEMPT MY DEMONS LIKE THIS THYE KNOW I CANT RESIST THE SWEET TEA AND THEY SMILE AS THEY GIVE IT TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
Eerew is this an ARG for your new case?
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
eerew

Post by eerew »

SuperAj3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:46 am
eerew wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:07 pm THE PAST TWO TIMES I'VE BEEN TO A RESTAURANT (i'll hereby be referring to the restaurant as Anonymous) I'VE ASKED FOR "HALF AND HALF TEA". GUESS WHAT THEY GIVE ME. IF YOU GUESSED HALF AND HALF TEA YOU'D BE WRONG! EVERY TIME THEY GIVE ME FULL SWEET TEA I'M TRYING TO CUT DOWN ON MY SUGAR AND CALORIE INTAKE AND THEY TEMPT MY DEMONS LIKE THIS THYE KNOW I CANT RESIST THE SWEET TEA AND THEY SMILE AS THEY GIVE IT TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
Don't make light of my complaints again.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

eerew wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:52 am
What even is "Half-and-half"? like, half sugar, half aspartame?

EDIT: Googled it, it has added syrups dude just have regular for no added sugars that should be low carb (but is high in fat so ideally just have tea with water).

EDIT 2: Milk has 5g carbs per average serve. a low carb intake (for people watching weight, same as me) is 45g per meal. why pick the stuff with all that corn syrup when you can have regular milk and it's only 1/9 of the intake for your meal? I hope this helps.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
eerew

Post by eerew »

SuperAj3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:56 am
eerew wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:52 am
What even is "Half-and-half"? like, half sugar, half aspartame?

EDIT: Googled it, it has added syrups dude just have regular for no added sugars that should be low carb (but is high in fat so ideally just have tea with water).

EDIT 2: Milk has 5g carbs per average serve. a low carb intake (for people watching weight, same as me) is 45g per meal. why pick the stuff with all that corn syrup when you can have regular milk and it's only 1/9 of the intake for your meal? I hope this helps.
half sweet tea half unsweet tea. i don't care about my carb intake i'm already starving myself sufficiently i care about how much added sugar i get... your repeated badgering is not making me feel comfortable... this is a safe space for ranting....