Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

zacker35601
Spoken languages: English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by zacker35601 »

Hi! I'm Zacker35601! I am 14 and am a huge fan of the Ace Attorney series. I specialize in making cases that may be trials, or I might make something completely random like a game show. I just got finished making a 675 frame.......well, "thing". I have no idea what to call it yet, but here it is. http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=102671 I wanted to know what people think of my work, so check it out if you have time! Thanks!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

That's great, and welcome to the forums!

Just so you know, people look for new trials in the trials forum, so go ahead and put up a showcase. I'll hope to play your trial soon. A lot of cases got released this week, so it may be a bit of time.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
zacker35601

Post by zacker35601 »

Thanks!
FeedME
Spoken languages: English, Malay, an extremely limited Chinese

Post by FeedME »

Well, hello there!

While most of you people might have known about Ace Attorney for most of your lives, I've only recently found out about this game and I have to say I love it!

While I've only played the first two cases, they've been enough to make me want more (Unfortunately, I've come across the problem of having to buy the rest of the cases, and I don't think my parents would entertain the idea of using ~$17.00 on a game such as this one). In my search for a (hopefully) free one, I accidentally stumbled upon this website. Needless to say that this was all it took (in addition to the case maker) for me to make my account.
Mr. Insane
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by Mr. Insane »

D-Don’t you just hate when someone leaves in the middle of hosting a comp?

In all seriousness. That was really not cool.
I’m so sorry.

Also I’m gonna make a statue of clcman, because he did that whole thing on his own.

I really feel sorry.
I just got really busy.
I’m still really busy, but I will try to be more active, since this is still one of my favorite sites.
Well, I don't consider myself crazy...

I prefer insane...
But that's Mr. Insane for you.
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

I participated in some competitions and made a request but I never showed up, now that I think about it. (Not that this topic is very eventful).

So, I'm Jofe, and I'm a member of the French section. The non-translations of Ace Attorney games allowed me (excuse me, "FORCED" xD) to learn the English language. Three Ace Attorney games and three Zero Escape games later, I'm here. :hotti:

I do not participate very actively because it is a bit complicated to follow the discussions in real time in a foreign language, but with my mastery of the English language, I plan to translate all my upcoming projects into English, so I see you later... maybe?
Image Image Image Image Image
Titanica

Post by Titanica »

Hello! I just created Ace Attorney Online. Glad to be here! :larry:

I heard about this site when browsing the website Attorney Online. Apparently, there was another fan-made Ace Attorney site, so I decided to check it out. I fell in love after playing my first case, and I hope to contribute and make my own awesome trials for the site! :pearlhappy:
As mature as a Seventh Grader.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Titanica wrote:Hello! I just created Ace Attorney Online. Glad to be here! :larry:

I heard about this site when browsing the website Attorney Online. Apparently, there was another fan-made Ace Attorney site, so I decided to check it out. I fell in love after playing my first case, and I hope to contribute and make my own awesome trials for the site! :pearlhappy:
Good luck! Have fun making your own stuff!
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
AceAttorneyIsh67

Post by AceAttorneyIsh67 »

Hello again my lovely AAO peoples!!! Back from the dead after 4 1/2 years actually 5 years I mean. Will try to keep up staying on this community!
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I'm back to the site after a long and unplanned absence. While I've been seen lurking around the Discord, I haven't been active on the forums. To make a long story short, I let myself get caught up far too much in work. Looking forward to getting back into things!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
GreyouTT

Post by GreyouTT »

I went to make an account so I could make a post in a trials thread, turns out I already had one.

From 2010, with zero posts and an unfinished trial (a three-parter even).

So... Hi, how are you all doing! :XD:
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

And back after another long, unplanned absence - part due to an unexpected workload this semester, and also some internet troubles. Both those are sorted out though, and that should be the last long absence for quite some time.
Walessio
Spoken languages: Italian, English

Post by Walessio »

Hello everyone, I'm Walessio from Italy and just subscribed here yesterday.

I knew AA after that I found a copy of AA Investigations : Miles Edgeworth in a basket of unsold games in a small mall several years ago. I played, I love it and then i bought all the other chapters as well. I still miss to play The Great AA and Investigations 2 though...

And this was my opening statement, your honor.
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

Walessio wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Walessio from Italy and just subscribed here yesterday.

I knew AA after that I found a copy of AA Investigations : Miles Edgeworth in a basket of unsold games in a small mall several years ago. I played, I love it and then i bought all the other chapters as well. I still miss to play The Great AA and Investigations 2 though...

And this was my opening statement, your honor.
Very well, you may call your first witness.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Welcome, new folks. You may know me as Jim Raynor, Ryuusai09 or whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein