Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -CLOSED-]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -Currently Open-]

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Osuji scratched his head. Maybe Katsurou's brain was just on cooldown mode after solving this mystery. Osuji knew his own head hurt enough trying to keep up with the discussion.

"That much is obvious, isn't it? Whoever voted for Katsurou... well, I don't know what they are exactly, but they're clearly not an ally, and that's the important part. Of course, if anybody has a more sensible explanation as to why Katsurou has a vote tallied against him, I'd love to hear it." He spoke with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. As far as he concerned, there was simply no way anybody on the side of the students could have bore witness to the trial and voted for Katsurou in a misguided act of good will.

...No, it was deeper than "as far as he understood." It was impossible.

There was a rat in the group. He wasn't sure in what capacity they existed, but the existiance of one was undeniable at this stage.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Aloysius, who had been waiting for the murderer to get their just desserts, was quite upset during the execution, though one couldn't tell by looking at his face due to the gas mask. "No... This isn't right... Being eaten alive... Nobody should have to go through that... I think I'm going to be sick..."

"Is this really what happens to the killers on this boat? When the bear mentioned execution just now... I didn't expect it to be quite so gruesome. What was the point of it? What's the point of trapping us all on this boat? And why did I get brought into this mess?" he asked.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Hm... I wonder. You don't suppose it could be the one whose been pulling strings around here from the start?"

Distrust

Naota chuckles smugly.

"What do you think, Teruko?"

He turns towards her, pointing his knife at her head.

"I mean, isn't it a little suspicious how you just happened to be in the right place at the right time? How you just so happened to be the one who saw Masahiro entering the room where she got all her Shiho-killing tools from? You just so happened to know crucial piece of the puzzle, supposedly by dumb luck."

He begins pacing towards her, without a care in the world, his hidden eyes staring directly at her hidden eyes. Like a staring contest that's impossible to judge. His whole movement like a shark after it's prey.

"And don't think I didn't notice the little details. Your skill with a puppet... I wonder how far that extends, hm? Are you capable of ventriloquism? Of controlling a puppet without being next to it? You ARE SHSL after all. And then there's the creepy puppet picture in the first floor hallway. That's an interesting little touch from the bear."

He's now so close that he's directly leaning into Teruko's face.

"But, I'm getting ahead of myself... You're the one who wanted all the ill to sleep in the sickbay, right? Out in the open, for all the killers to get at them? And the bear agreed to that pretty quick, huh? Oh, and speaking of that. Checking in the sickbay, that night... I wonder just what you were expecting to see."

He turns around and shrugs sarcastically, smugly, at his fellow passengers.

"I think I've figured it all out. Someone suggested the sick sleep in the sick bay to get them out of their rooms with locking doors and whatnot, and into a public area where they'd be easy pickings. Naturally, the Bear figured this out and agreed to it. Hell, maybe they even discussed it in advance. Then, since they weren't eager to die, they snuck to the sickbay hoping to catch the killer in the act and make short work of the trial. In essence, they were just as prepared as our killer to kill off a crewmember, just a bit more... squeamish. Isn't that right..."

He places his hand on Teruko's shoulder, the plastic knife pointed at her neck.

"Teruko?"
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

It seemed to be a nearly forgotten point in the wake of the two murders - someone among them was an enabler.

Someone who brazenly suggested something ghastly in front of those suffering from Monokularia... the idea they could be allowed to rest where they wish. Many would recall this being a thing.

Was she hoping they would forget? Without an apology at any point, with just how quickly she seemed ready to leave and return to the ordinary days that pass between the grisly gambits of those desparate to leave... one could only guess.

Unless one were the great SHSL Assassin Naota Feykneme, one could - and does - dare accuse, testing the assumed poker face by drawing as close as they do to her. She holds her ground about as well as anyone could imagine, given there's nowhere to retreat to. She's about as close to the elevator as one can be without being inside of it - it is not yet open.

This doesn't stop her from trying to lean against it with her back as the persona of the perfect assassin takes his eyes off of her. There's nowhere for her to run, under the eyes of those who look this way. What would she hope to accomplish, under this scrutiny by all involved?

She visibly stiffens with the firm hand on her shoulder... no, flinches, even, before the plastic knife goes to her neck. Her head tilts upward as though it were to give her slack to lean as far back from it as possible.

Are there no words from her in her defense? Is her silence consent? Agreement? Have they pinpointed a culprit who, with a bit of social engineering, enabled two horrible deaths that would keep her hands clean by the rules of the game itself?

She was never sick - she must have had someone out there she would have cared enough for to go to such incredible lengths...

Her head turns away, as though to not look any in the eye.

Her silence remains unbroken.

Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Katsurou had his arms crossed as "Naota" went off on his grand explanation. As he listened, he really could help but smile, not because of what Naota was trying to say, but because of the "Assassin" himself. Though Katsurou was just trying to keep himself from having another headache, he spoke up.

"Placing the blame on Teruko, now are we?" he says as he walks up to the cosplayer, just a few steps away from him. Katsurou shook his head at him. "That is only but one perspective you see, when there is in fact another one out of many possible to consider."

"The rule, if I may say, allows anyone with Monokularia to sleep anywhere they want. Those sick with Monokularia could in fact, sleep in the room of another if they trusted them to that extent. There is a simpler answer; Teruko had the rule changed specifically for those who were ill at the time to give them sanctuary from those with desire to murder. Strength in numbers, as they say. While I agree that it potentially grants opportunity, I do not see that as the original intent. If you really want to twist the perception around... we're all killers here. We so willingly voted for the execution of another. That's still a form of murder, only in the name of 'justice'."

Katsurou adjusts his glasses and smiles.

"And let me say something to you." he says, looking the cosplayer in the eye (or the general area of) should they have turned around at this point. "Hide behind a mask as much as you want, pretend to be someone else, but in the end it doesn't matter. Because underneath it all, you're still just..."

"Satsuko Nomi."
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

"You think that," Teruko mumbles. Her head turns somewhere back in the direction of the mob of students that have yet to come close (which they will, eventually, to board the elevator back up to the rest of the ship).

"And... and yet...!" Her voice grows strained, teeth clenched. Her right shoulder, the one pressed down upon by the one who has her at fake knife-point by Feykneme (...-point), shudders.

She doesn't appear to offer much of anything resembling a physical struggle. Could she? Encompassing himself in the guise of a great (if, at least up until this point, completely fictional) assassin, the extent of Satsuko Nomi's ability to assume the traits and abilities of those he costumes himself may be something few would be willing to test.

"...Now..."
Spoiler : Alnar :
Why won't she confirm it? Why won't she deny it? Why does she continue to spew such useless partial sentences that only serves to heighten suspicion against her?

Just about anyone, especially a frightened teenager (of which she almost certainly is), would probably cop and say whatever they believe would see them spared or seen in a better light.

Because her eyes are hidden, any of her head movements are impossible to read when almost everyone else is still vaguely together. One can't tell who she might be looking to, or what that might be implying.

It may simply be that everyone will have to draw their own conclusions unless someone, somewhere, may yet have greater insight to her peculiar series of actions.

Even then, it would be another thing entirely if the rest would bother to listen in the instance anyone like that stepped forth...

At its heart, it's safe to say the bear's plan is working to encourage dissent and ill will among the passengers!

Her head lowers, casting shade upon whatever of her face was visible before. Gasping? Coughing?

It sounds like laughing.
Spoiler : Alnar :
Spoiler : GuardianDreamer :
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -Chapter 1 Class Trial

Post by enigma »

Silence.

A tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. What was Satsuko possibly going to do in response to this grave offense? The mentioning of his true name? Surely, he must be seething. Boiling with rage. A burning crucible of retaliant emoti-

"Who?"

No response.

Naota Feykneme tilted his head, confused.

Ah, but of course. Satsuko Nomi was no more. He was gone. He doesn't exist. Satsuko Nomi may as well be dead.

There is only Naota Feykneme. He is the one who is real, and he's the one who truly stands before Katsurou.

"I''m sorry, I've never heard of this Satsuko before in my life. Hes' got a great name, though."

Naota chuckles and exits the court.

A signal that the trial was truly over... But the boat is still sailing. Their lives are still ongoing.

Heading to their final destination...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One by one, the students began to trickle out of the courtroom, returning back up to the ship.
As soon as the final student stepped out of the submarine, it sank back down into the floor and returned deep underneath the stage.
Inside the lights, one at a time, shut off and returned the courtroom to darkness. With only the faintest hope that they'll never have to return...

Upupupu~! A hope that'll soon become delicious despair. Gyahahaha~!

Please make your way back over to the main thread.